Chapter 92: Scheme (Part 1)

The awe-inspiring sword light illuminated Rong Ran's pale face.

All the Sky Sect disciples' eyes cast over.

Rong Ran raised his gaze slightly and saw Ye Yunlan's indifferent look like he was looking at an irrelevant person, like their friendship had never existed.

He remembered what happened in the cave before again. Countless poisonous snakes were covering him, and he was drowning in the water, struggling to ask for help from the other party. However, he only saw the other party holding his disciple and standing on one side with the same indifferent eyes, watching him sink to the bottom of the water.

The feeling of being bitten by the poisonous snakes was extremely painful. But what was even more painful was Ye Yunlan's neglect and betrayal to him over the past few years.

His thin lips curved, but there was no smile in his eyes.

"Why did you call me, Junior Brother? You should know that Senior Brother is seriously injured and hasn't healed yet because your disciple wanted Senior Brother to lead the exploration, entering the killing array alone. Right now, Senior Brother can no longer take care of the situation. Is it possible that I can't even find a place to heal my injuries quietly?"

The disciples were in an uproar.

They all knew that Rong Ran, Ye Yunlan, and Shen Shu fell into a killing array when they were exploring the way on the mountain road. When they met Rong Ran, Rong Ran was alone, vomiting blood, and clearly injured. When asked where the other two were, Rong Ran only said that he didn't know. However, he was clearly suffering and depressed. After that, sect disciples were slaughtered, and now, Ye Yunlan and his disciple appeared here, looking unscathed. Combined with what Rong Ran said at this time...

Did Shen Shu plot an evil scheme against his Senior Brother in the killing array? If he regarded his sect member's life as weed, it was even more natural that he would kill people to steal treasures!

Sitting on the ground embarrassingly, Gong Ze immediately pointed his finger at Shen Shu and cursed: "Senior Brother Rong already met this unfortunate encounter. Senior Brother Cheng Xu, why waste time with this kind of scum?"

Cheng Xu frowned and looked towards Ye Yunlan, "Junior Brother Ye, is what Junior Brother Rong just said true?"

Ye Yunlan answered with silence.

Cheng Xu's expression changed slightly, "Junior Brother must be muddled! Even if Shen Shu is your only personal disciple, you shouldn't condone him doing evil. As a teacher, you should set an example for your disciple. Words must be strict. Evil starts from trivial things. If we don't correct the trivial things, what about the big things? Now that he has made such a big mistake, he should be punished. Don't allow mistakes to be made again and again. He needs to be brought back to the right path."

Ye Yunlan said indifferently: "There are so many roads in the world, which one can be said to be the right way? I am a master, and I have only taught my disciple to have a clear heart. That is the right way."

Dressed in white, his face was cold. His long eyes looked sideways. When he looked at the people, it was almost like a cold sword coming out of its sheath while the teardrop mark at the end of his eyes burned like fireworks. It was extremely compelling.

Seeing him, Cheng Xu couldn't speak for a while.

"Watch Rong Ran. He cannot go." Ye Yunlan said, "Let's check the corpses."

Rong Ran: "Junior Brother, are you suspicious of me?" He laughed in a self-mocking manner. "I didn't expect you to hate me like this to want to distort the truth and try to convict me. You abandoned me in the killing array. After I escaped by chance, I met Senior Brother Cheng Xu and our other fellow disciples. After that, I was traveling while trying to heal my wounds. When our twelve fellow sect members died, I never left. What time or motive would I have to kill my fellow sect members?"