Chapter 69: Pure White.

Rong Ran said this and paused, waiting for Qiyun Jun's answer.

He had a supple and polite expression on his face, but he felt a little nervous in his heart.

If it was five years ago and he wanted to lead the Sky Sect disciples to explore the Secret Realm, with He Lanze in retreat, he wouldn't have any problems as Qiyun Jun's only personal disciple.

But after the Tingfeng Pavillion incident and Qiyun Jun punished him to face the wall and reflect, his position in the sect disciples' minds became much worse than before. If Qiyun Jun didn't decree it, he might not be able to persuade all the other peaks' disciples to obey his call.

There was a moment of silence in Yuntian Palace.

Rong Ran waited and became more and more flustered. However, he became a little confident when he looked at the black jade sitting on the long sword's hilt in Qiyun Jun's hand.

Qiyun Jun turned around and looked at his disciple. He noticed that Rong Ran came without even carrying his spirit sword. His eyebrows frowned slightly.

There was a moment of silence, then he said.

"This is the last time."

Rong Ran was overjoyed, "Thank you, Master!"

Qiyun Jun raised his hand, and a clear light spread out like ripples.

When he did that, no matter if the Sky Sect disciples were in the Sky Sect or thousands of miles away, everyone received a thought.

The Venerable had allowed his personal disciple to lead the Netherworld Secret Realm trip. The disciples who want to go could gather at Wendao Slope in three days.

——This was the miraculous means of a Transcendence Realm cultivator!

Rong Ran carefully felt the decree in his heart, saluted again and thanked him, then left with joy.

Yuntian Palace restored to its usual eternal silence.

Qiyun Jun stood there for a long time as if thinking about something. He then raised the Taiqing Duer Sword in his hand and placed it horizontally in front of him.

He had wiped off the peach blossom on the scabbard. Now, the scabbard he held in his hand was black, simple, and cold. However, the hilt was still adorned with a black jade, moving in his cold and clear eyes.

He stretched out his hand to take down the black jade and squeezed it into two pieces.

......

It was nighttime with few stars in the sky.

Shen Shu sat by the small bamboo building's window without lighting the candle.

He raised his eyes and stared at the crescent moon on the edge of the window. The corners of his eyebrows were dark and gloomy, as if in a daze. In fact, he was poking the white jade porcelain man in his heart with his spiritual thoughts.

The figure that his Nascent Soul turned into didn't have a consciousness and would only react a little when being pricked.

Only, this was clearly his Nascent Soul, but he was not close to his divine consciousness. Each time Shen Shu poked him, he moved to avoid Shen Shu, and his eyes were always tightly closed as if he didn't want to bother to look at him.

Shen Shu had just separated from Ye Yunlan in an unhappy state. Therefore, after seeing this scene, his heart was even more depressed. He felt helpless.

He glanced at the moon and then at the person in his heart, his brows growing gloomy.

He disagreed with Ye Yunlan about going to the Netherworld Secret Realm together at his own risk, but he also knew that his disagreement wouldn't make the other party change his mind at all.