Chapter 82: Climbing the Mountain.

Fuyou Mountain.

Ye Yunlan had already arrived at the bottom of the mountain. As far as he could see, the mountain was a piece of graystone and terracotta, and there were a few dead maple trees scattered under the mountain.

"Why didn't you go to the mountain road?" A group of Sky Sect disciples came here too, all looking up at this tall mountain.

"I just tried, but I can't ride my sword." Someone said.

"Then how do we go up the mountain?" Everyone discussed.

Rong Ran stood in front of the disciples, looking at Ye Yunlan, whose back was facing him from a few meters away. The sadness on his face was undiminished, and it was pitiful to see.

He sighed, then turned around. When everyone saw this, they stopped talking and waited for him to speak. These days, Rong Ran made judgments beneficial to the Sky Sect disciples, so he had accumulated a deep reputation without knowing it.

Rong Ran smiled and said, "Don't worry, let's spread out and observe."

He walked to a secluded place and took out an ancient scroll to take a closer look.

He had successfully led his disciples to the third floor quickly thanks to this map Chen Weiyuan gave him.

It was strange to say, but this was the first time the Netherworld Secret Realm appeared. However, Chen Weiyuan could hand over such a detailed map to him. Rong Ran was also suspicious at first. However, it wasn't surprising after he thought about Chen Weiyuan's title as the Pavilion Master of Tianji Pavilion.

He saw that a cinnabar had drawn the dangerous place on the ancient scroll and a line of words added beside it: "Yin and Yang change, the blood moon shifts, then it enters the mountain."

The blood moon shifts?

Rong Ran raised his head and looked at the blood moon in the sky. This blood moon had been hanging in the sky ever since he entered the secret realm.

If it really wanted to shift, it might need to be driven by manpower.

But how could manpower shift the moon?

He couldn't help but feel troubled. He looked at a person in the crowd.

Chen Xianyu was staring at a figure in a daze. When he was often obscured by the disciples coming and going, he stood on his tiptoes and looked around.

Rong Ran walked over, patted him on the shoulder, then said, "Junior Brother Chen, do you have any good ideas?"

"Ah...cheap? What is cheap?" (sounds similar to gao jian, which is "good ideas") Chen Xianyu looked back dizzily.

Next to him, Lin Xiaowan jumped up and knocked him on his head, "Brother Rong asked what you have to say."

The corner of Rong Ran's mouth twitched, and he barely kept his smile.

Chen Xianyu handed over this map to him on behalf of Chen Weiyuan. Naturally, the people of Tianji Pavilion were more proficient in the content of the astrological layout. Therefore, he patiently asked Chen Xianyu again.

Chen Xianyu looked bitter after hearing this.

He really wasn't interested in the things in the clan and the principles of astrology. What he knew was only learned half-heartedly. After thinking hard for a while, he said with difficulty, "This, Yin and Yang change, the blood moon shifts... maybe it's not talking about moving the moon with manpower, but to wait for the opportunity. In a day, there are two times when yin and yang change. One is midnight, the other is noon. But it seems that the yin and yang is night all day long... Perhaps this refers to midnight?"