Chapter 105: Tempering the Sword.

The sun was beaming at dawn, and Xu Zice's white teeth were sparkling.

Ye Yunlan: "...Excuse me."

Xu Zice persisted, "Senior, your swordsmanship is brilliantly breathtaking. Although you don't lack companions, you must be short of an attendant to hold your sword for you? How about considering me, Senior. I cultivate assiduously, and I'm diligent. If Senior tells me to go east, I'll never go west. I can work hard and endure hardships. I won't even eat much rice, a sip of wine is plentiful. As long as you can give me a few tips routinely, even if you command me to pluck the moon from the sky, I'll think of the means to achieve it for Senior!!"

Ye Yunlan passed him and walked into the street.

Xu Zice still refused to give up. He chased after while carrying a big sword and opened his mouth to continue to chatter, "Senior, this is the first time you've come to Cangzhou City, right? To be honest, I grew up in the Northern Territory. Cangzhou City, this is all too familiar. If Senior needs to find a place to rest, just let me know, and I could get one for Senior."

"For example, auctioning pills or treasures, the city's most suitable entertainment house, the famed "Zuiliu Xian" qingyun's tavern...." He got excited as he spoke, "Such as these. If you need anything, just tell me."

Ye Yunlan: "I don't require anything."

Xu Zice didn't seem to sense his indifference. He continued to raise his smiley face and said: "Then what does Immortal Lord need?"

Ye Yunlan: "I want peace and quiet."

Xu Zice blinked and finally realized that his behavior seemed a bit annoying. He closed his mouth silently, but his eyes were still looking at Ye Yunlan.

Ye Yunlan felt his head hurt a little.

The person looking at him was an honest guy with thick eyebrows and big eyes. How could he be a dog skin plaster?

He already had a clingy disciple, so he didn't need another one.

Thus, he turned his head, and a hideous ghost face mask stared at Xu Zice.

"Stop following me. My sword doesn't reason with strangers."

His voice was cold.

The nirvana sword intent entangled his body.

However, Xu Zice was surprised: "We withstood the sea beasts against the ship together. Senior and I are already companions in life and death, how are we still strangers?"

Ye Yunlan was silent.

This person's face was astonishingly thick compared to the people he had seen in his life.

His brain circuits also seemed worlds apart from ordinary people's.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" he asked out of the blue.

Xu Zice was even more surprised, "What should I be afraid of?"

Ye Yunlan: "When I disembarked, the captain and the fellow cultivators all evaded me, but you were the only one to chase me. Are you not afraid that I will kill you with a single sword?"

Xu Zice didn't understand, "You saved our lives, why should I be afraid that you would kill me with a single sword?"

Ye Yunlan was silent.

No matter how he saved or killed people in his previous life, as long as someone met him in person, they would either be afraid of him or avoid him from a distance. In this life, he had done a lot less, but he could also see the clues by seeing the attitudes of the people on the ship before.