Chapter 129: Enter the Formation.

The Demon Palace.

Ye Yunlan leaned on the bed, watching the rain outside the window.

The Demon Lord had been out for half an hour.

The enchantment that enveloped the Demon Palace blocked the hustle and bustle of the outside world. He could only hear the wind and rain and see the drowsy sky outside the window.

His body's Nirvana was not complete. Even though Demon Lord had been trying to complement him with the method of dual cultivation recently, his cultivation base was only up to Immortalization. There was still a sliver of distance to cross the boundary of Transcendence.

When the Demon Lord went out, his words were very relaxed.

However, his heart was still somewhat apprehensive.

He stared at the Queying Sword by the bed. He wanted to reach out to hold it for a while but suddenly heard the palace door being opened.

Someone came in from the wind and rain.

They had black hair, black robes, and eyes like blood.

It was the Demon Lord.

A shadow was vibrating at his feet.

"I'm back."

He breathed a sigh of relief and withdrew his hand from the sword.

The Demon Lord approached, sat on the edge of the bed, and extended his hand to touch his face.

An obsessive admiration was in his eyes.

"Beautiful."

The other party whispered, wanting to lean over and kiss his lips.

Ye Yunlan suddenly deduced something wrong.

He tilted his head to avoid kissing him.

The Demon Lord held his chin and chuckled softly: "Yunlan, you are so obedient usually. Why won't you allow me to kiss you today?"

Ye Yunlan frowned.

The person before him and the Demon Lord looked identical, and the laziness between the eyebrows was even more similar.

However, the Demon Lord would never call him "Yunlan."

"Who are you?"

His hand wanted to grab the bedside sword but was caught by the person in front of him.

"So keen." The other party stared at him with interest, "Being too smart for a pretty beauty like yourself isn't good as long as you just open your legs and serve others."

He squeezed Ye Yunlan's jaw, forcing him to raise his head, "This is a beautiful face. No wonder so many people like it. It creates desires and obsession for you, making it hard for one to return. A beauty is a calamity for the world, and this is the exact case."

The other party's qi was extremely powerful, surpassing far past the six realms of the mortal body and even the Transcendence Realm. It suppressed Ye Yunlan, making it difficult to move.

Ye Yunlan saw a shadow wriggling from under the other party's feet.

Cold sweat slipped from his forehead.

A ridiculous guess popped up in his mind.

He had seen only two people who could manipulate darkness in this way.

Maybe it couldn't be called a person.

One was the Demon Lord.

The other was the Heavenly Demon King, who descended into the world after stepping through Tianyuan more than two hundred years later.