Chapter 57: Immortal Palace.

Ye Yunlan raised his eyes and gave a light glance at Chen Weiyuan, then looked away.

There was a burning pain from the seven emotion needles in his soul, but his expression was blank.

He had already decided in this life, he wouldn't give this person even half of his gaze.

He had no hobby of reclaiming trash.

Trash should stay in the rubbish heap. Any corruption or festering had nothing to do with him.

Seeing Ye Yunlan's indifferent appearance, that he didn't even express his initial anger or hatred, Chen Weiyuan's gentle smile became slightly stiff.

The golden folding fan hit the palm of his hand. Chen Weiyuan's expression then returned to his natural expression. He smiled: "Yunlan, I haven't congratulated you yet. Your disciple is the first to reach the top of this climb. Now, every faction is spreading the name of this master and disciple duo."

Ye Yunlan was indifferent. On the side, Shen Shu folded his arms and said: "We don't seem to know each other."

He emphasized the words "don't know each other," then curled his lips into a mocking smile, "Also, who do you think you are to directly address my Master?"

Chen Weiyuan's eyebrows moved slightly. He looked at Shen Shu, then said: "How do you know that I don't know your Master?"

Shen Shu: "I only see a dog skin plaster persistently entangling with my Master."

Chen Weiyuan's expression didn't change: "Fellow daoist's cultivation is deep and showing off is a good thing. However, you need to pay attention to your words, or else you will shame your Master."

When he said this, a slight pressure was revealed, pressing down on Shen Shu.

The energy on his body had almost reached transcendence.

Those who have the ancient bloodline are far more talented than those of the normal world. It is rumored that the young master of Tianji Pavilion never participated in the Tianchi Mountain Dao Conference, not because of him being scared to compete, but because it was beneath him.

The attack was silent and directly hit his mind. Chen Weiyuan expected that Shen Shu would lose himself. He didn't expect that he would stand there, unruffled, with his arms folded.

Ye Yunlan seemed to perceive something. He said coldly: "Naturally, my disciple is to be disciplined by me. It is also up to me to determine if he had embarrassed me, it has nothing to do with you."

His long eyelashes lifted. He carried the nirvana sword intent and his eyes appeared like a sword.

Chen Weiyuan's pupils shrank slightly. Pure sword intent couldn't force him to back down.

It's just that he remembered when Ye Yunlan's bloodline recovered on the Ye Clan Flying Boat, he had looked at him exactly like that— eyes extremely sharp, and extremely bright.

It was like he was a god above the sky, overlooking the world.

He put away the smile on his face, then sighed slightly, "Yunlan..."

"Senior Brother Chen" Xu Qingyue pulled Chen Weiyuan's sleeve. He shook his head and walked forward a few steps. Towards Ye Yunlan, he said sincerely, "Daoist Ye, being able to teach such an outstanding person, Qingyue admires you. After I got back from being able to exchange moves against fellow daoist last time, I benefited quite a lot. I still have not had the time to thank fellow daoist."

After half a month, Xu Qingyue's sword intent was deeper and firmer. It seems that being defeated by his sword last time did not affect his dao but instead made him more stable. Now, he has taken a few extra steps forward on this path.