Chapter 37: Cloud Summit.

Ye Yunlan, who is he?

Listening to the suspicious words of the star warriors, Chen Weiyuan put down the brush in his hand.

The golden book pages sandwiched between his fingertips flew up like butterflies and scattered between the heavens and the earth.

Chen Weiyuan watched as the golden glow dissipated into the void. He smiled slightly.

"He is the biggest...surprise I have encountered since I came to Tianchi Mountain this time."

——The mountain wind was bleak.

A white figure holding a long sword was walking up the winding mountain road.

His veiled hat was slightly raised by the wind. Ye Yunlan raised his head and looked at the towering Tianchi Mountain.

There were constant weapons whizzing past him. As if he hadn't seen them, he just walked on slowly.

Suddenly there was a voice not far away.

"When has this Tianchi Mountain dao conference had a mortal who has no cultivation base go up the mountain to watch the battle?"

Ye Yunlan paused. He looked sideways, and saw a young man in brocaded clothing standing in midair. Surrounding him were several guards looking down at him, mocking him.

Since one hundred years ago in his previous life, Ye Yunlan had been indifferent to such provocations. He just finds it troublesome.

So after a pause, he moved on, as if he hadn't heard any of it.

Seeing this, Shi Ying narrowed his eyes.

He was already full of anger today and couldn't vent it, yet this mortal dared to ignore him? But him lowering himself to teach this mortal a lesson would be too shameful. He whispered a few words to the guards around him, then coldly snorted, and manipulated his weapon away.

Ye Yunlan was walking when he saw a few black plants beside the mountain road ahead.

He wanted to pick a flower for Shen Shu on the mountain road, so he was very careful about his surroundings.

This black plant was called turbid soul grass. Born in southern Xinjiang, it was not something that Tianchi Mountain should have. It specializes in living off of human essence. If one was accidentally entangled by turbid soul grass, one would be injected with venom by the root spikes and fall into a nightmare. After being drained of most of their energy, they would collapse until woken up.

Although the turbid soul grass does not kill people, it is a very grotesque thing. If he was replaced by a mortal who did not know about the turbid soul grass, they wouldn't just not be able to go up the mountain, they might not even be able to return.

Ye Yunlan roughly guessed how this turbid soul grass appeared and frowned.

He just passed by and didn't even pay attention to the other party's ridicule. He really didn't do anything.

That youth just now was too malicious.

These turbid soul grass must be removed.

Suddenly he saw a little girl in red jumping out from the side of the mountain road, actually approaching those turbid soul grass. From his perception, he didn't know where the little girl appeared from.

Ye Yunlan: "Be careful!"

His queying word was unsheathed. His nirvana sword intent turned into a sword light, slashing through the dark turbid soul grass against the mountain breeze.