Chapter 133: Daybreak.

At this moment, the countless cultivators fighting on the Dao Demon battlefield raised their heads to the sky in unison.

The massive and terrifying sky thunder shocked their souls.

They couldn't help thinking that if they were in it, they feared they would've been smashed into ashes, their souls ceasing to exist.

However, a giant formation quietly revealed its original shape under everyone's feet while they were dumbfounded.

A cultivator said in astonishment: "How can blood come out of the ground?"

"There's a lot of blood! How can it be like this?"

The cultivators standing on Liuming Mountain could clearly see the formation covering a hundred miles.

The Ink Sect disciples who have studied contracted formation methods were horrified: "Blood Sacrifice Formation! Who put the Blood Sacrifice Formation that absorbs the living soul under our feet——" As they spoke, blood continued to gush from the ground. It kept rising, forming a sea of ​​blood within a hundred miles. The howling of ghosts haunted the country.

A wounded cultivator dropped to the ground before he could raise his sword. A ghost floating in the sea of blood caught and dragged him into the blood waves, where he disappeared.

Chen Weiyuan sat in a wheelchair, watching the sea of ​​blood gradually spread across the fields.

Since he saw the Demon Lord carrying Ye Yunlan out of the formation and finally falling to the ground, the smile in front of him had not faded.

A Tianji Pavilion disciple hurried over.

"Pavilion Master, what's going on? How did you not figure out the Demon Sect arranged a Blood Sacrifice Formation here?"

In fact, when the Blood Sacrifice Formation revealed its true form, indistinct from the previous Primordial Demon Refining Array and when they were connecting the dots, everyone in Tianji Pavilion proficient in formations speculated plenty.

However, no one was willing to stand up and question Chen Weiyuan first.

They feared getting answers that would stun them.

Chen Weiyuan said, "Didn't you already see it? Why don't you dare believe it?"

The Tianji Pavilion disciple's expression changed suddenly.

"Pavilion Master, the Primordial Demon Refining Array is an array that you personally deployed, but the Blood Sacrifice Formation appearning now is linked with the Primordial Demon Refining Array and provides power to it. Is this also your doing?"

Another Tianji Pavilion elder's beard shook as he scolded.

"The Blood Sacrifice Formation will drag live souls into itself to suffer the pain of having their souls refined. It will plunder the soul's power so the soul trapped in the formation will never be reborn. This is an evil formation that the heavens cannot tolerate! Why did you do this?"

Chen Weiyuan's expression remained untouched.

He calmly said: "The Great Catastrophe of Heaven and Earth is coming. I have already calculated it as the end of the world. Now it is just having this day come earlier, so that living beings would avoid suffering and being refugees. What's wrong with that?"

The Tianji Pavilion disciples couldn't believe it. But they still held a glimmer of hope and asked: "Pavilion Master, with you speaking like that, is this formation really arranged by you?"

The elder beside him was already blue with anger and opened his mouth angrily.

"Chen Weiyuan, first you took out the clan's astrolabe and said that you wanted to do important things related to the clan's survival and extinction, but now you left it behind, wasting the clan's heritage. We did not punish you only because we kept in mind that you're the sole person in the clan who has returned ancestors in their bloodline. Now you said that you wanted to deploy the Primordial Demon Formation to eliminate the source of the Great Tribulation of Heaven and Earth. We also believed you and tried our best to cooperate, but what have you done now? Huh! Once the Blood Sacrifice Formation forms and the blood gathers to break through the boundary membrane, what will happen to the creatures in this world? Where have you placed our trust?"