Chapter 42: Moved.

The shape of the eyes of the person on the bed was originally beautiful, narrow and gorgeous, with thick eyelashes spreading out. The dark eyes were like obsidian that has been polished and rounded. Whenever they looked at him in his dream, it was like a clear stream.

There was gentleness and deepness in those eyes.

It made him nostalgic.

——But it was not the same as it is now. Golden and dazzling, there was a noble and awe-inspiring intent, which made people instinctively want to retreat and dare not offend.

Chen Weiyuan leaned on the edge of the bed with one hand, stopping his movements.

But he had already gotten too close.

Caught off guard, not only was he stung by the brilliant gold color, but there was also a terrible sense of oppression that came from deep in his blood.

The man looked at him indifferently with golden eyes.

Chen Weiyuan suddenly had a strange feeling.

When this person looked at him, it was like a divine phoenix flying high in the sky, looking down at the ants on the ground.

The other party only said one word.

"Leave."

The voice was low and dull, showing their weakness after a serious injury.

Chen Weiyuan's heart jumped in fright all the way to the back.

He took a step back almost embarrassedly. After a moment of reaction, there was a trace of disbelief in his eyes.

How could this be?

He actually felt the other party's bloodline suppressing him.

An ancient bloodline can only be suppressed by another bloodline of the same pedigree.

He has been the purest and most outstanding heir of the Chen Clan's bloodline for hundreds of years. Even Ye Xuanguang couldn't completely suppress him, so how could Ye Yunlan?

He looked at Ye Yunlan's golden eyes.

...Very similar to the sign of someone from Ye Clan's bloodline.

Moreover, Ye Yunlan had the same surname. He thought back to Ye Xuanguang's special attitude towards Ye Yunlan, then a guess was faintly formed in his mind.

But he still found it inconceivable.

——The Ye Clan has passed on its bloodline for thousands of years, only Ye Xuanguang's bloodline was pure enough to be able to return to ancestor. If there was another pure bloodline, could he be thrown out?

The man on the bed slowly straightened up, his long black hair draped on his snow-white shirt and thin shoulders.

Outside the flying boat's window was a sea of ​​clouds and the bright sun, but the man's long and narrow golden pupils were more intense than that. The scarlet mole at the end of his eyes was like a flash of light on his pale face.

Unlike the usual pale and weak Ye Yunlan, he now had a thick and oppressive magnificence, as well as unspeakable awe-inspiring dignity.

Chen Weiyuan had a glimpse of surprise in his eyes, but he quickly gathered his mind. He forced his essence blood from his fingertips and quickly moved it into the void.

——He needs to know whether Ye Yunlan was a member of the Ye Clan. "Just you and you dare to spy on my fate?"

A man's muffled voice sounded in his ears.