Chapter 60: Soup.

Accompanied by the deep and hostile voice, a strange force came at his neck, slamming Rong Ran to the sidewall.

The back of his head collided with the wall, making a "bang." Rong Ran felt the world shake and saw stars.

He lifted his hands up and struggled to remove his neck restraint, but he couldn't touch anything. The feeling of suffocation became more and more serious.

Shen Shu walked out from Rong Ran's side calmly and coldly stared at Rong Ran. With a lift of his finger, Rong Ran seemed to be picked up out of thin air by some force, then thrown against the wall again.

The body impact made a terrifying sound, and severe pain spread throughout his limbs. Rong Ran's upright appearance disappeared in a short time. He was hit against the wall and wanted to scream for Shen Shu to stop, but no sound came from his throat. Finally, it became clear that the other party was not asking him questions at all but was deliberately torturing him!

In the silent room, Shen Shu stood blankly with his arms folded.

As early as three years ago, he had been displeased from seeing this person. In the past few days, he wandered through Tianchi Mountain and listened to all the rumors about Ye Yunlan, suspecting that the target of the news spreader was Rong Ran.

It was not the first time that Rong Ran offended Ye Yunlan.

Three years ago, at TingFeng Pavillion, Rong Ran prescribed a drug for Ye Yunlan. But later, because of Qiyun Jun's protection, nothing happened.

That was ok, Shen Shu thought.

Master was too lazy to teach Rong Ran a lesson in these years. He can get it back ten times, one hundred times, on behalf of the other party.

The creepy voice lasted for a while before it finally stopped.

Rong Ran's limbs spread on the ground. His hair was scattered, his body in an embarrassing state.

The face once called the number one beauty of Sky Sect was bluish and purple, stained with blood.

He was dragged in front of Shen Shu by an invisible force. His body laid on his stomach, with only his head pulled up. Seeing Shen Shu standing condescendingly in front of him, as well as the toes of the other party's black satin boots, Rong Ran's pupils shrunk.

Looking at Shen Shu's gaze, he finally took on an unconcealed panic.

His face was trampled on.

"This foot is for Master." Shen Shu curled his lips slightly, indifferent and mocking, "So as not to dirty Master's shoes."

Rong Ran had a good face, so he especially cherished it.

His facial features became distorted in this crushing humiliation, but he felt a lightness in his neck.

He could talk.

Countless verbal abuse wanted to be extorted but was forced down by reason. Rong Ran only felt his chest being tight and wanted to vomit blood.

Shen Shu's strength far exceeded his estimates. He didn't understand how a young man he didn't look highly of could become so strong in just three years.

His face was stepped on again.

Rong Ran screamed, "It's not me!"

Shen Shu removed his boots and looked at him coldly. "Oh?"

Rong Ran, "That news was not spread by me–" he said, "I am Ah Lan's Senior Brother, who cherishes Ah Lan. How can I reveal his injuries secretly and attract others to covet him? You have to believe me! Believe me!"