Chapter 79: Viewing Flowers.

The voice of the person behind him reached his ears, accompanied by warm breathing. It made Shen Shu laugh angrily.

This person's body was as thin as paper. After running two steps, his face would turn whiter than paper, and he was telling him to let him go down to deal with the hideous ghosts behind?

"Don't even think about it." He gritted his teeth. "As a disciple, if I can't protect my master, what kind of disciple would I be?"

Ye Yunlan opened his mouth and wanted to ask him when there would be a disciple that protected their master, but his throat became hot. He groaned and didn't say anything. He only rested on Shen Shu's shoulders. His long black eyelashes drooped down, and he silently began to mobilize the power in his soul.

The speed of the tunnel collapse accelerated, and more and more ghosts caught up.

Shen Shu carried the person behind his back while dividing his attention to drive away the ghosts around him. He was quite exhausted and couldn't help cursing that his body was too low in cultivation.

The dark things entangled at his feet were ready to move, wanting to rush and swallow these grievances.

He wondered that maybe he needed to think of a way to knock out his master? For one thing, this would stop that person from saying any nonsense like "put me down" later. Second, it would also prevent him from frightening the other person when he feasted on those grievances.

But if he really swallowed too much resentment, it would be very challenging for this body to continue cultivating the Immortal Dao.

He thought about it and couldn't make a final decision. Fortunately, he didn't run for a long time when a little light appeared in front of him as if his exit was near.

"Almost there!"

Hearing Shen Shu's voice, Ye Yunlan's preparation for the forbidden technique stopped. It was only a short time, but even his eyelashes were wet with sweat. His eyes were moist and the little light in the distance reflected in his black pupils.

He was startled and then let out a sigh of relief.

However, he didn't know if it was because he was close to the exit, but those ghosts were getting more and more ferocious. Thus, the rear passage collapsed even faster. A sour, biting sound also accompanied it.

Shen Shu still had the leisurely mind to say: "I wonder after passing through this h*ll, where would it lead to?"

He panted, then said: "Going through this experience with Master, is it also considered as us going to the yellow river, in both life and death, we are inseparable?"

Ye Yunlan: "...Concentrate? Look at the road."

Facts proved that people really shouldn't be happy too fast.

Crowds of ghosts were chasing and biting behind, and a small group had already caught up with them. Seeing that he had to do something, Shen Shu's sword light no longer only lashed out to disturb and delay them. Instead, it lashed outright to the ground in front.

Even if they weren't a lot, he couldn't get all of them. However, this passage was already narrow, and they were faltering before and after the attack.

But the exit where the light came from was still more than a hundred feet away.

Shen Shu stepped on the shaky ground, avoiding the holes the ghosts had bit. He channeled qi to his feet, then shot out like a flying arrow.

Hundreds of meters, and they had suddenly traveled two-thirds of it. But the passage finally couldn't bear it, and all collapsed with a bang!

Shen Shu: "Hold on to me."