Chapter 52: Thunder.

Ye Yunlan looked at the familiar figure walking out of the gate.

The figure got closer and closer, giving him a ridiculous illusion.

Impossible.

He thought.

The person in his previous life had personally said to him that he was born in the Demon Abyss. From the day he was born, he was the head of all demons, and the demon dao's lord.

Counting the time from now to when the Demon Lord will be born, there are still more than dozens of years left. So how can he meet him in Tianchi Mountain?

——But what if he actually didn't make a mistake?

He shuddered at this idea.

His temples felt faintly painful. Chaotic and clear memories of his previous life surged.

It was raining heavily.

Blood ran down the tip of the sword as he was surrounded by the corpses of stargazer warriors wearing square scarves.

The Shura sword in his hand whined.

Someone shook the folding fan in their hand and looked at him with a smile.

"Yunlan, you have punished Tianji Pavilion more than ten times for wanting to force your husband to show up. Since you're so persistent, your husband naturally will satisfy you."

The other party's figure was a little illusory.

He knew that this was just an image left by the other party's spiritual power on the recording stone in advance. If he sliced down with a sword, it wouldn't hurt the other party's body at all.

The other party's body was hiding in the huge formation of the Tianji Pavilion. As long as he did not reach the void tracing realm, he would never be able to break through the formation and cut this person with the Shura sword.

The image cannot be communicated with.

He stared coldly at the other party's image. The rain flowed down the hideous ghost mask on his face. His wet hair clung to his back, his clothes wet, and his thin body covered with red, messy bloodstains.

"Yunlan, are you still angry with me that I took advantage of you?" Chen Weiyuan shook his head, as if a little helpless and a little indulgent of him, "But you should know that there is something in this world called Destiny."

"That year, your husband was outside Sky Sect and rescued you. Later, I sent you into the demonic sect after you made a big mistake and still insisted on having the Dao Sect keep you alive. From beginning to end, it was just following destiny."

"...Shut up."

However, the image would not shut up.

Chen Weiyuan: "Yunlan, there is something I have never told you."

"Before I rescued you, a once in a hundred years occurrence of the heavenly bodies happened. I used astrology calculations and calculated that the demonic star was about to be born. There was also a hidden star that was born with it."

"The demonic star was extremely prosperous, with blood covering the sky and the sun. The hidden star was dim, almost difficult for me to observe. However, between the two, they would stand opposite to each other, trying to confront and swallow the other. It was kind of incredible."

"It's just that the hidden star was too weak. I'm afraid that the demonic star could have swallowed it up without it completely being born." Chen Weiyuan said with some deep meaning, "The day you were expelled from the sect, if it were not for me, you would have already died."