Chapter 89: Demon Abyss.

Shen Shu approached as told.

His master was looking at him quietly with his head sideways, almost like he doubted if something was on his face. He then heard the other party speak.

"Does it still hurt?"

Shen Shu was stunned and didn't react.

Ye Yunlan looked at himself reflected in his blood-red eyes. His eyes flickered for a moment, "Does the injury on your shoulder still hurt?"

Shen Shu finally heard that Ye Yunlan was actually caring about him and said quickly: "It doesn't hurt anymore." He then thought about it again. The behavior of "himself" pretending to be in pain to get close to Ye Yunlan was actually quite effective. "...Just a little bit."

Ye Yunlan: "A monster caused the wound on your shoulder, and the aura your body contains has the power to corrode flesh and blood, even if you are..." He pursed his lips, didn't continue, and turned around: "Before coming to the secret realm, I asked you to prepare the Snow Lotus Grow Flesh Paste. Give it to me."

Shen Shu took the plaster out of his storage ring and handed it to Ye Yunlan.

Ye Yunlan took the medicine and opened it.

The faint fragrance of medicine wafted out.

Ye Yunlan took out Queying and kneeled beside him, "Before putting on the paste, we need to remove the rotting flesh first. It may be a bit painful; bear with it."

Shen Shu: "Yes."

The blade went into his body, an acute pain spread, and Shen Shu's body trembled.

Ye Yunlan lowered his head, carefully cutting off the rotting flesh on his shoulders.

The other party held the long sword in his palm, and the sword's white blade reflected the other party's cold eyebrows. His eyes were quiet and focused.

Shen Shu couldn't help but remember when his master was in the bamboo building study room carving his name on the wooden sword, he had also looked this serious.

He still remembered that when he took the sword joyfully, his master had touched his head.

It has been a year now.

Ye Yunlan carefully trimmed the rotten flesh and began to apply medicine to the wound.

Snow-white plaster stained his slender white fingers, and he applied a little bit to the wound.

The plaster was cold.

Ye Yunlan's fingertips were also cold.

Cold and soft, making a person want to tremble.

Shen Shu only felt the ointment slowly covering the wound on his shoulder. It was no longer painful, but impatience was growing in his heart. It gathered more and more with the application process. It was so parched that his cheeks were hot, the tips of his ears were red, and his body trembled.

Ye Yunlan: "It hurts?"

Shen Shu: "...No, it doesn't hurt, Master. Let's continue to apply the medicine."

Ye Yunlan said "en" and lightened his strength, lowering his head while applying the medicine and taking care of his thoughts.

Shen Shu and the Demon Lord were the same person. In this matter, he was still...in disbelief.

The Demon Lord had once told him his origin, saying that he came from the Demon Abyss and was born as a monster there. There were no blood relatives, companions, or lovers before.