Chapter 93: Sharing the Bed.

The wind in Wanbei forest went silent.

The clouds in the sky surged, and the cold wind rolled up the dust in Wanbei Forest.

Shen Shu felt his master's aura change instantly.

It became cold and sharp.

It was like a silent ice lake suddenly giving birth to ice thorns. The dusty, murderous blade came out of its sheath.

Ye Yunlan: "He only told you this sentence?"

Chen Xianyu raised his hand and wiped the cold sweat off his forehead. It was the first time he felt such pressure from someone other than his elder brother. He suddenly realized many of his sect disciples previously had a very biased view of this sick beauty. With his brother's earnestness, why did he need to use these words to offend this beauty? And why did he want him to talk to this beauty?

He sighed despairingly in his heart, but he could only continue: "My brother also said...he wants to give you a special gift and that you would be jubilant to receive it. As for the Dark Incense Sparse Shadow, he said it's a venting toy to give to you."

When it came to the Dark Incense Sparse Shadow, Chen Xianyu's heart was bleeding. Although many treasures were in the Chen family's treasury, most weren't recorded on the Tianji ranking list. But the "Dark Incense Sparse Shadow" was ranked twelfth on the list. Yet, his brother sent it here as a toy. Seeing that it was difficult to take back, he felt endlessly distressed.

Blue veins bulged on the hand Ye Yunlan used to hold the scabbard.

If Chen Weiyuan were before him right now, the sword in his hand would be already out of its sheath.

Chen Xianyu's face and Chen Weiyuan's face were somewhat similar, but their temperaments were worlds apart. There was laziness and depression among his features. At this moment, he felt Ye Yunlan's anger and sweated like a waterfall. He constantly raised his sleeves to wipe the sweat away.

Shen Shu's features had turned cold when he heard "wife." Presently, hostility filled his eyes.

"You gave Rong Ran the magic weapon he used to frame me?"

Chen Xianyu wiped his sweat: "I'm just responsible for delivering the magic weapon and had no idea what he would do with it. I really didn't know at all."

Shen Shu placed a sword against Chen Xianyu's neck directly, "You didn't know, but you didn't speak after the incident."

Chen Xianyu: "It was my brother who ordered..." He realized that he had accidentally let it slip and immediately closed his mouth. However, he saw Shen Shu's cold white sharp blade when he lowered his head. He was so frightened that his legs went soft. "A gentleman uses his mouth and not his hands. We are still fellow disciples. When you act, you should still give some face...I won't dare to do it again!"

Shen Shu snorted coldly and raised his sword light to flash across. Chen Xianyu fell to the ground, frightened and touching his neck. His hands were wet with warm blood.

Just a little more, and he would be a corpse.

If he had known that it was so dangerous to send a message for his brother, he wouldn't have come even if he was beaten to death!

No. If he didn't come, his brother would've beaten him to death once he returned to the clan.

Chen Xianyu wanted to cry.

"When you return, tell this to Chen Weiyuan." Ye Yunlan said, "I want you to include every word."

Shen Shu's sword point shone coldly.