Chapter 134: No Doubt.

Northern Territory.

Voices filled Qingyun Inn.

"——I listened to Immortal Lord Ye shout, 'Sword come!' Then, the Demon Emperor Sword obeyed his command. It was like thunder, skewering the monster's head and nailing it to the mountain wall. The black fog instantly dissipated, and heaven and earth's energy cleared at once!"

The storyteller was very enthusiastic. He spoke so energetically that his face was flushed.

"Then, Immortal Lord Ye radiated the Demon Realm with another sword blow, flattening the sea of ​​blood. He subdued the Chen Clan's evil to the underground, never to stand again. The sky cleared, and the two sides, dao and demon, came together and cheered. This was the beginning and end of the battle at Liuming Mountain."

With the end of the storyteller's voice, there was another startle.

"However, although the evil was eliminated, the catastrophe was not. That day, the demon body was still watching from outside the boundary. It is vague when they will arrive, and the world will be in chaos. When the calamity arises, who else can be like Immortal Lord Ye to step forward and protect the human race?"

Someone said: "What's with the frightening words? Don't we still have Immortal Lord Ye?"

Suddenly, someone beside him laughed: "The Immortal Lord Ye you mentioned was once the Demon Lord's dao companion. Now, he's the co-master of the Demon Realm, the famous ghost sword fairy. That person isn't good and has already left the righteous dao. Even if the catastrophe comes, I fear he'll only act in the Demon Realm and won't protect everyone."

Someone angrily said: "Immortal Lord Ye is noble in nature. He stays in the Demon Realm only because of his perished lover. When the catastrophe arrives, he definitely will take care of the whole human race's situation and take action to defend the world."

The person from before just laughed, "Only you righteous people would still call him Immortal Lord Ye and get lost in your fanciful thoughts and requests. In the Demon Realm, no one dares to ask for anything or say that he ought to do something."

Demon Realm.

Faint candlelight flickered. A person was sitting in a high seat.

The man had long hair, pure white like snow. His robe was as black as ink, and a bronze ghost was on his face.

The bloody Shura Sword was placed beside him.

Elder Xue walked into the hall and stopped looking up after only a glance.

He just thought that the Demon Lord's wife back then, now the new co-lord of the Demon Realm, was actually also becoming increasingly similar to the previous Demon Lord in appearance and imposing manner.

Many of the Demon Realm's powers around him were in a cold sweat.

"Lord, this is the Demon Soul Grass you ordered us to collect. We have searched all the particularly gloomy places in the whole Demon Realm, but we were only able to get these seven roots, not the nine that Lord had ordered. I deserve to die, and I hope the Lord will forgive this one's sins."

The talking demon cultivator bowed deeply to him, and the surrounding demon cultivators also knelt down and shouted in unison.

"Hope the Lord will forgive our sins!"

The golden eyes of the person sitting in the high seat drooped down, indifferent and cold.

"Leave the Demon Soul Grass. You guys can go."

The demon cultivators retreated after being pardoned.

Ye Yunlan got up with the red box containing the Demon Soul Grass. Holding the Shura Sword, he walked towards the depths of the Demon Palace.