Chapter 119: Warmth.

Demon Realm.

Liuming Mountain.

Gongs and drums packed the far Demon Palace, and rows of vivid red lanterns enhanced the Demon Realm's sky.

The sound of music, emcee, and blessings pressed on, then gradually hushed. The vermilion silk glided around the Demon Palace, and the night dimmed.

Standing on the mountain, Xu Qingyue drew out the long sword he was holding behind him. His eyes were slightly red, and he couldn't help craving to charge into the massive, black Demon Palace to rescue his old friend.

"Don't be impulsive." Chen Weiyuan's muffled voice came from behind.

Xu Qingyue turned around and saw Chen Weiyuan pushing his wheelchair unhurriedly over. He was physically mutilated, with an unshaved beard, and in a sorry state. His slender, narrowed eyes peered at the radiant, colorful, distant Demon Palace. The thing he was looking at wasn't discernable.

However, the hand grasping the wheelchair was clenched tightly, and indistinct blood oozed out.

"Now that my soul is damaged, although I can barely recover a few points with the spirit pill, I still can't support it for too long. When the Primordial Demon Refining Array is deployed, it can't be without you."

Chen Weiyuan said hoarsely.

"Don't do anything unnecessary and startle the snake. If you can't handle it...you'll ruin the grand plan."

Xu Qingyue's eyes flushed, and he said: "Then am I supposed to just watch Daoist Ye suffer this humiliation, insulted and offended by his own disciple?"

Chen Weiyuan eyed the palace with icy eyes with a marginally distorted expression. In the end, he said, "Qingyue...don't move rashly."

"The formation isn't complete, and the people we have to wait for have not yet arrived. If you go over now, instead of saving Yunlan, you'll trap yourself inside."

Xu Qingyue's hand holding the sword kept quivering. "So, are we really watching this happen?"

Chen Weiyuan clenched his teeth and shuddered a bit.

He slowly tasted a pinch of blood between his lips and teeth.

"Yes," he said with difficulty, "Right now...we can only watch."

Sky Sect.

Wangyun Peak.

Standing outside Yuntian Palace, He Lanze watched the thunder and lightning descend in the sky with trepidation.

The entire Yuntian Palace was wobbling. This scene lasted for three days and nights. Since the day he came to Yuntian Palace to report on the Demon Palace's wedding banquet, he began to cross his calamity in the Yuntian Palace, the Lord's residence.

He had never seen such cosmic thunder tribulation in his life. He was worried and irritated in his heart. He was afraid the Sect Master couldn't successfully overcome the Tribulation and feared he would be too critically wounded after the Tribulation and couldn't take action.

It was the seventh day of September. He Lanze looked to the west, the Demon Realm's direction. An Immortalization Realm sword cultivator needed ten days to travel from the Eastern Continent to the Demon Realm. It was already too late now.

The guilt in his heart escalated.

He hated his strength anew.

What Senior Brother from Sky Sect, a supreme genius? Time and time again, he couldn't even protect the ones he loved.