Chapter 35: White Blossom.

The tea cup was filled with warmth, and there were a few green and blue tea leaves floating in it. It was the spiritual tea he loves to drink, "New Rain in the Empty Mountain".

Also, the cold "husband" in his ear was like a jade collision. It was pleasant to the ear, making him wonder what kind of face a person with such a voice has.

Chen Weiyuan put down the pen in his hand on the edge of the table. He turned his head to the side, and saw a man in dark clothes standing beside him.

The face of the other party was shrouded in a dense fog, he couldn't see it clearly. He only felt that the other party was tall and slender, very similar to Xu Qingyue.

But it was not Xu Qingyue.

Listening to the voice, on the contrary, it was very much like the one he had just met before, the person who didn't even look at him, Ye Yunlan.

Chen Weiyuan felt something strange in his heart.

——Such aloof and indifference from that amazing-looking person, but in his dream, he stood beside him and served him tea, calling him, "Husband".

He thought about the secret from heaven he saw of himself.

This person should be his destined dao companion...

Chen Weiyuan remembered the soft body of the other party in the heavy snow in his dream and his heart moved.

He couldn't help but seemed to be accustomed to naturally stretching out his hand, grabbing the other party's thin waist, and pulling the person onto his lap to sit.

Chen Weiyuan's voice was low, calling in that person's ear.

"Yunlan."

The person seemed to stiffen for a moment, it took a long time to slowly relax.

He smelled the cold and gentle fragrance again, coming from the clothes and the ends of the man's hair.

Although he couldn't see his face clearly and he only hugged this person and breathed his body's smell, he felt a rare trace of peace and tranquility.

This feeling was very strange.

For so many years, he had been trained as the head of the Chen family since he was born. He didn't resist and was willing to bear the responsibilities that ordinary people may deem to be extremely heavy.

He liked playing chess, setting up the pieces, and fighting it out. He liked to see the stars change and the wind surging. Only in this way can he feel that he was alive in the world.

It's just that when he held this person in his dream, he felt that the calm was not an unbearable thing.

The person in his arms whispered: "You have been busy with things with the clan for a long time. Let's have a cup of tea and rest for a while."

He chuckled softly: "Okay. If my wife is concerned for her husband like this, your husband will naturally have to take better care, so I can live up to wife's affection."

He took the tea cup and took a sip, only to feel the fragrance of the tea ironing his heart.

However, although the person in his arms was held by him, he still sat very properly.

Chen Weiyuan had a rare teasing thought. He stretched out his hand to touch the other party's cheek. It plunged into the mist and he only touched a cold hand.

He was slightly startled. He suddenly felt that the person in his arms had also dispersed like a mist. He went to catch it subconsciously, but couldn't catch anything.