Chapter 126: Tonggui*

*Returning Together

"Does everyone know the Demon Eliminating Conference was held in Sky Sect three days ago?"

Among the crowd in the Xuanji Building, someone checking the Tianji List's latest issue said:

"Naturally. Rejuvenating the Daoist Sects, eliminating demons, and defending the dao should be us righteous cultivators' responsibility! If it weren't for the long journey to Sky Sect, I would've also liked to go to the event together. But now, all the Daoist Sects have drafted promising diverse people to board the flying boat to the Demon Realm and slay the demon together."

"Dear friends, the Demon Realm has oppressed us Daoist Sects for a long time! How can you not participate in this event and go to the nearest Tan Qing Sect's flying boat? ! "

"Fellow daoist, let me join! "

"Let me join!"

Amidst the chaos, a fledgling cultivator asked the person beside him, "We hear that demonic cultivators are dense with killing intent and sin and their techniques are treacherous. When we're at war, numerous casualties will arise, so why is everyone so fervent about it?"

The man laughed and said: "Under righteousness, many people are just showing momentary enthusiasm. It's just all talk. Many more are going for the rewards of magic weapons, cultivation techniques, and the Ye beauty."

The cultivator: "The legendary number one beauty in the cultivation world?"

The man continued to laugh, "Yes. I heard Immortal Lord Ye has been imprisoned by the demon for more than 30 years. Whoever can snatch him away from the demon's hands will be his next dao companion and husband. A hero saving a beauty has always been a popular topic of discussion."

But some person disdained: "No matter how beautiful a beauty is, they've already been played with by the Demon Lord for more than 30 years, yet you guys still keep him in mind constantly? Maybe he has been destroyed by the Demon Lord, so there will only be a body left. Whoever saves him won't even be able to put him on the big stage, let alone be his dao companion. It's a bit ugly to say, but it's like picking up a torn shoe. Letting him be a pampered concubine is already the end of it."

His words caused shallow commotion around him.

Someone glared at him, "Immortal Lord Ye is fairylike and elegant, and it is not his fault to be imprisoned by the Demon Lord. How can you be so insulting?!"

"It's not his fault?" he sneered, "If he identified the person with clarity and didn't save a beast, how could the Evil Dao suppress the righteous Daoist Sects for 30 plus years? I heard the evil beast was originally about to burn to death in the divine sea of ​​fire. It would've been wonderful if he burnt to death. That way, there would be no more Demon Lord now. In my opinion, this is all self-inflicted and his own fault."

"A bunch of nonsense! When Senior Immortal Ye saved this evildoer, how could he know he would become like this now? Is it wrong to save people?"

The racket encompassing him quieted down, and there was no response.

The previous cultivator shook his head and sighed: "If one just looked at the antecedent, he was not wrong, but the bitter fruit that came about was caused by his body."

"Yes, if he didn't save the person in the first place, it would be good... "

"Saving a white-eyed wolf, accepting it as an unteachable apprentice, and adding so much killing and evil karma to the world..."

"Him suffering from this is indeed because of a mistake of not knowing people..."

The initial irate and opposing voice was submerged in the whispers.