Chapter 50: Dawn (Part 2)

When the strong light dissipated, only one figure remained in the center of the formation.

The skinny figure laid quietly on their side in the large formation, with a face like a ghost. He seemed to have passed out, in a coma.

But there was no trace of scars on his body.

It was the Demon Lord who used his own demonic body to forcibly block this blow that neared the power of the void tracing realm.

Even if his cultivation base was sealed, the body of the Demon Lord was still in the transcendence stage. It would not be surprising for Fa Wu to see him withstand this blow.

But could the Demon Lord really be so easily resolved by them?

"Could it be the demonic disintegration technique?" Fa Wu suddenly asked, "The Demon Lord wants to escape, stop him–" The formation changed.

Countless stars turned into silk threads, sealing the void and searching for traces of demonic shadows.

At the same time, the cultivators in the big formation also released the power of their souls to search so that his demonic mind had no chance to escape.

"He didn't escape." Chen Weiyuan's voice suddenly came from the formation, almost resolutely, "The bait is still here, so he won't escape."

Fa Wu thought for a while. When he watched intently, he saw a few black demonic auras in the center of the formation. Qi drifted around the thin figure as if it was reluctant to leave.

Fa Wu was surprised.

They searched for the traces of the Demon Lord but ignored the center of the big formation.

It seems that the Demon Lord really didn't leave.

Chen Weiyuan: "Continue."

Fa Wu: "But..."

Isn't that your Dao companion? Didn't you just say that you want to intercede for him?

"But what?" Chen Weiyuan answered from far away.

At this moment, he was hidden in the big formation. Fa Wu was the person of the main formation, and Sky Sect Sect Master Ji Suyue was in the Tianshu formation. But it was Chen Weiyuan who controlled all the subtle changes in the formation.

Few people knew that Zhou Tian Star Battle Formation was an ancient formation inherited by the Chen clan.

However, at this moment, his hand holding the astrolabe was shaking unconsciously.

He looked down at his hand as if he was slightly puzzled. He quickly put his other hand on the trembling hand to stop the tremor and calmly said: "The Demon Lord is here. His body is broken at this moment and is at its weakest. Why are you not making a move? What are you waiting for?"

Fa Wu: "Since Benefactor Chen says so, let's do it."

The power of the big formation gathered again. Fa Wu frowned when he looked at the skinny person laying on the ground. Although he followed the path of killing to stop further killing, an alternative path of Buddhism, he still had compassion in his heart.

It was during this hesitation that a black shadow appeared in the center of the formation.

It was the Demon Lord.

But it didn't seem to be the Demon Lord.

It was more like something vicious, and evil was released.

The demonic shadow leaned over and lifted the skinny person on the ground back onto his back again. The meandering demonic energy continued to gush out from the soles of his feet, wrapping the skinny person thoroughly and blended in with him.