Chapter 67: Banquet.

Ye Yunlan bowed his head and coughed while Shen Shu stood in front to look after him. He turned his head when he heard Qiyun Jun's voice.

Unlike in the past, when Shen Shu saw Qiyun Jun, he did not stand up and call him "Sect Master." Instead, he raised his eyebrows slightly and slowly uttered the name, "...Ji Suyue?"

Qiyun Jun's expression changed slightly.

Ji Suyue was his taboo name.

It was just that since he became enlightened, no one had dared to call him that for a long time.

He looked at Ye Yunlan's only personal disciple in front of him. Seeing the other party still blocking the way to Ye Yunlan, he repeated it.

"Get out of the way."

After speaking, he flicked his fingers.

He didn't touch anything. However, there was an inexplicable force based on the "dao." He wanted to push Shen Shu away.

The difference between the cultivation levels of the Six Realms of the Mortal Body and the Three Realms of Ascension into Immortality was worlds apart. A Nascent Soul cultivator couldn't touch a cultivator in the transcendence realm.

It was just that these cultivators didn't include Shen Shu.

When he was in a high position in the Demon Sect, the world once compared Ji Suyue with him, arguing over the real number one.

The result was inconclusive.

Shen Shu took a step forward, stepping onto the spiritual energy junction. He stood still and looked directly at Qiyun Jun with cold eyes.

"Why are you looking for my Master?"

Qiyun Jun would never pay attention to unrelated people, but Shen Shu's move was somewhat unexpected.

He frowned. In the end, he didn't do anything again. He said indifferently, "He is injured, and I need to heal him."

Shen Shu looked at him for a moment. He didn't want to expose his Master to this person for some reason.

This reluctance was hundreds of times stronger than before.

It was as if letting the other party contact Ye Yunlan would cause more serious injuries than Ye Yunlan's body injury. However, Ye Yunlan's coughing slowly stopped, and a hoarse voice came.

"Shen Shu, let... the Sect Master come over."

When he heard this, hostility and irritability filled Shen Shu's eyebrows. In the end, he reluctantly turned sideways and gave up his position.

Qiyun Jun didn't look at him. He strode to Ye Yunlan's side and moved icy blue spiritual power from his palms onto Ye Yunlan's back.

Ye Yunlan seemed to be extremely tired. His upper body leaned on the guqin, his long eyelashes trembling slightly. He didn't know if it was because of pain, but the moment Qiyun Jun's palm imprinted that thin back, he instinctively curled up.

The energy was transferred for the length of an incense stick. Only then did Ye Yunlan's eyebrows unfold, his eyelashes no longer fluttering.

With another incense stick, Qiyun Jun moved his palm away. Then Shen Shu stepped forward. He found that Ye Yunlan had fallen into a coma, asleep.

Shen Shu walked over first and said, "Thank you for your help. Next time, I will take care of my Master."

Qiyun Jun stood aside. His gaze fixed on Ye Yunlan and said nothing.

Shen Shu lifted Ye Yunlan, then took out a piece of clean silk cloth to dry the blood on his lips and hands. He put his arms under Ye Yunlan's upper body and legs, picked up the entire person, and walked back into the bedroom.