Chapter 17: Love Gu (Part 1)

Gu = venomous insect

Come over and massage your Master's shoulders.

Shen Shu had his head lowered and was touching the strands of hair floating in the water. Hearing this, his hands stiffened.

Taking a deep breath, he had to slowly raise his head. He saw the man lying sideways on the edge of the pool. From his perspective, he could see the other party's slender neck and pale profile.

The man's eyes were half-closed and the scarlet mole under his eyes was as bright as a drop of blood.

The long black hair of the other party snaked along the flowing water like a piece of intertwined algae, one that would wrap around a drowning person to sink them into the deep sea.

The spring water covered a large area of ​​scenery. On the sparkling waves, among the scattered black hair, there were unusually pale, thin shoulders.

Like the distant peaks of a snow mountain.

He hesitated for a while, then finally walked over, touching the pile of snow cautiously.

Perhaps it was because he had just soaked in the hot spring, the boy's palm was extremely hot, causing Ye Yunlan's eyelashes to tremble slightly.

The youth's hot hands stopped on his shoulders for a while before he began to rub his shoulders with a heavier force.

But it relieved the most painful part of his shoulder just perfectly.

His tightened eyebrows slowly relaxed, then he finally sighed.

At this moment, he understood why so many people in the cultivation world would want to accept disciples.

Perhaps it was not just to pass on the mantle.

It is to be able to have a caring person by your side.

Since accepting his disciple, he had read many books about the ancients talking about mentoring. He has also made many comments, but there were still many puzzles.

The book says that a teacher should have a loving heart and a day as a teacher is equivalent to a father for life.

But since he was born, he has not been favored by his parents. Later, he did not marry a wife and have children like ordinary people, so he did not know the concept of "father".

It was not until he felt distressed for Shen Shu's injury and past, or when he was happy and joyful for Shen Shu's progress.

...not until this moment where Shen Shu massaged his shoulders for him.

He thought, perhaps the so-called master and disciple, father and son relationship should be such an intimate relationship.

The mist filled the air.

The two were very close at the moment. The young man could hear his heavy breathing from rubbing his shoulders.

He relaxed his body and rested on the rock: "...it happens that we are idle at this moment, so as your Master, I will tell you about the problems with your previous sword technique."

Shen Shu: "Master please speak...I will listen."

Ye Yunlan listed out the twenty-seven mistakes in Shen Shu's sword technique just now, and smashed them into detail.

Perhaps because of his tiredness and him relaxing, his voice at this moment was not as cold as before. Instead, it was gentle and husky, like a cloud that wrapped around Shen Shu.

Shen Shu listened quietly, but his eyes were fixed on a drop of sweat on the side of the other party.

He watched the drop of sweat run down the other party's cheeks, leaving wet marks. It then traversed the tip of the other party's pale jaw and fell into the pool.