Chapter 19: Bond Contract.

He Lanze looked at the cold appearance of the person in front of him. He imagined this person's eyes becoming dazed and fragile because of the drug, then his Adam's apple moved.

It was self-evident what exactly Rong Ran wanted to do with the medicine.

His complexion changed and he said in a dumb voice: "No matter what Rong Ran has done to Junior Brother, what Senior Brother is most worried about is your body, especially since you have been severely injured by the divine fire before. With the problem roots in your body, if there is any injury...that won't be good."

Ye Yunlan: "Senior Brother doesn't need to worry, I'm fine."

He Lanze listened, but was still worried, "If Junior Brother has any matters, don't deal with it on your own. Senior Brother can listen and will never broadcast it out. As for Junior Brother Rong's drugs, after Senior Brother returns to the law enforcement hall, Senior Brother will definitely investigate this to the end and give you an explanation. Senior Brother will return your innocence."

In his previous life, the one who indiscriminately accused him when he was being framed by others and expelled him from the sect was He Lanze. Yet, this life he said he would give him an explanation, and will return his innocence?

The same was true for Rong Ran. In his previous life, he had clearly abandoned him like a shoe, but in this life he is putting up an act to try to detain him and even resorted to such tricks?

After his rebirth, Ye Yunlan found that these people from the past had become a little ridiculous.

"Senior Brother is considerate." He was not stingy or indifferent.

He Lanze: "Yes. As a Senior, naturally I can't let my Junior Brother suffer in vain."

Ye Yunlan was noncommittal.

He raised his sleeves. His slender fingers drew aside the wet hair on his cheeks.

The long hair that hadn't had time to dry after the bath was pressed against his back, making him feel a little uncomfortable. He glanced at the open door of the bamboo building and faintly said: "I appreciate Senior Brother's kindness. It's just that when Senior Brother comes to find me in the future, can you knock on the door before entering? After all, this is no longer the residence of Senior Brother."

He Lanze was taken aback, he explained: "The matter was so sudden, Senior Brother was in a hurry, so Senior Brother rushed in. I was negligent, and I will definitely pay attention in the future."

His eyes moved along Ye Yunlan's hand and saw a wet and winding liquid slide down this person's thin clothing. A transparent water stain was drawn, and the other party's narrowed waist was outlined. His adam's apple moved again.

He walked over and held Ye Yunlan's shoulders. He said in a deep voice: "Junior Brother, wet hair is not good for your body, let me use my spiritual power to dry it for you."

Ye Yunlan was not allowed to refuse. He Lanze's hot fire spiritual power passed over his body surface and his whole body instantly became dry.

Ye Yunlan frowned slightly.

He Lanze was slightly taller than Ye Yunlan. He looked down at the person in front of him, his heart was filled with softness. He reached out to help him tidy his long hair.

Suddenly, he heard the hoarse voice of a teenager coming from the side.

"Master...who is he?"

The word "Master" fell into his ears quite harshly.

He Lanze subconsciously let go of Ye Yunlan. He turned sideways and saw a young man standing beside the bamboo screen not far away.

He frowned. "Is this the child that Junior Brother saved in the Medicine house?" He said, "It seems that his injury has healed a lot. Did Junior Brother accept him as a disciple?"