Chapter 38: Tattoo.

Ye Yunlan pushed away the hand that He Lanze wanted to use to support him.

"Junior Brother Ye, you can't use your spiritual power now, how can you ride the wind this way?" He Lanze walked over quickly with a worried and anxious expression on his face, "Could it be that you didn't hesitate for your direct disciple..."

Ye Yunlan interrupted calmly: "I didn't use my spiritual power. I was by chance helped by others. Senior Brother, doesn't have to be worried about it."

Even though he had explained, He Lanze still insisted on holding his hand to explore his vitality, he did not care about the eyes of the people around him. He Lanze knew his Junior Brother's temperament. Once there was something buried in his heart, no one could stop him from the things he had decided, especially when it came to his disciple.

Ye Yunlan couldn't fight against him, but when He Lanze's hand was about to squeeze his left wrist, a sudden gust of wind hit him, blocking He Lanze's movements.

Ye Yunlan frowned slightly.

The person who shot out was Chen Weiyuan, who was standing not far away.

He had just arrived at the top of Floating Cloud summit and it was this person who came up to talk to him first. However, in this life he really didn't want to give Chen Weiyuan half a look. He had never paid attention to this person, so he didn't expect Chen Weiyuan to be so thick-skinned and not leave.

This is actually somewhat different from the Chen Weiyuan in his previous life.

When he was rescued by Chen Weiyuan, the other party was already the head of Tianji Pavilion, the head of the Chen family. Even though he was gentle, considerate and took care of him, there was very little room for people to talk about his behavior.

Chen Weiyuan didn't speak much. He only smiled coldly and lowered his eyes to let you know that he didn't like what you did and that it was wrong.

At this time, Chen Weiyuan held a black gold profound bone painting fan and pointed it directly at He Lanze.

He obviously just made a move, but he still had a smile on his face, "Daoist Helan, we haven't seen each other for a long time since we left the mountain."

Helan Ze's face went dark.

He did meet Chen Weiyuan before.

At that time, he won the first prize in the dao conference. He consciously felt that no one in the younger generation was his opponent and felt lonely. It was then that he heard that there was a peerless genius in the Northern Territory and that no one in the Northern Territory was his opponent. This was the young master of Tianji Pavilion. It's just that Tianji Pavilion never participated in the battle of the dao conference. Although He Lanze won the first prize, claiming to be the number one in the younger generation would perhaps be a bit misleading.

He was arrogant by nature, so when he heard these words, he directly raised his sword to cross the boundary between the Eastern Continent and Northern Territory and went straight to Tianji Pavilion to fight.

Tianji Pavilion was on the Northern Territory's Duanwang Mountain. The request for battle was sent, but it was sent back by Chen Weiyuan with a letter attached. In the letter, Chen Weiyuan said that Tianji Pavilion did not participate in worldly battles. He also said that his reputation as the number one person in the younger generation was not easy to come by, so he should cherish it.

At that time, He Lanze tore the letter to pieces and went straight to Duanwang Mountain. It's just that there were countless complex formations outside Tianji Pavilion and his formation skills can only be said to be average. After half a month in the formation, he could not get within ten miles of Tianji Pavilion.