Chapter 121: Good Dreams.

Elder Xue was pacing outside the Demon Palace.

Beside him, Elder Li looked at his troubled expression and sneered, "I've already warned you, don't brew up little schemes against the Lord, but you won't listen."

Elder Xue said: "If I knew that person wasn't dead and would be brought back by the Lord to marry with great fanfare, why would I send Chu Lan in to probe? That person returned crazy, didn't speak, and provoked the Lord. Now, the Lord held me accountable and sent me to deliver the wedding gifts. With the Lord's remarkable abilities, I'm afraid he long knew Chu Lan's incident was my doing. If he sees me, I'm afraid I'll be slapped to death. Who should I complain to? Elder Li, tell me quickly, how should I apologize to the Lord?"

Elder Li: "I've already said the Lord is erratic. Instead of trying to please the Lord, you might as well meet with the Madam and show your goodwill. With the Lord's love to the Madam, maybe this matter can be ironed out with a few good words from the Madam."

"Yes, yes." Elder Xue murmured, "However, the Lord and his wife haven't been seen in the Demon Palace for half a month. Can the Lord's wife bear it?"

Elder Li: "Tut! Shut up. This is the matter of the Lord and the Lord's wife. When is it your turn to speak, especially before the Demon Palace Hall? Xue Mingchu, you've been in the Demon Realm for so many years already. Please speak carefully. Do you not f*cking understand this at all!"

After hearing this, Elder Xue looked sheepish. Holding the big red gift, he scowled like an aged chrysanthemum.

Elder Li was about to mock him with a couple extra words, but suddenly, he saw the Demon Hall's gate steadily open.

Cold air flooded from it with a slight candied fragrance.

He hesitated momentarily and didn't dare to go closer.

However, Elder Xue, who had been waiting for ages, couldn't rest. He ascended two steps simultaneously like a stupid duck diving into a fire.

Elder Li yelled "idiot" privately and had to follow him.

Through the gap, he could vaguely see the faint candlelight inside.

On top of the steps, the Demon Lord sat in a high seat.

A white-haired beauty was in his arms.

It was the Lord's wife.

The other party's skin was flawless, his face was lowered, the teardrop mole on his cheek was red, and his white hair was like snow, pouring down the Demon Lord's body.

The Demon Lord's arm was wrapped around his shoulders, and he held his hand as if writing something.

The honeyed scent lingering around their noses turned extra redolent.

Elder Li had never seen flowers or incense in the Demon Palace, so he couldn't help being somewhat uncertain.

The Demon Lord's low voice was audible from the high seat.

"You guys stood outside the palace for two days and nights. What's the matter?"

Elder Li was startled and sighed that the Demon Lord was indeed powerful. He knew they had been waiting outside the palace hall for two days.

Elder Xue's eyes were still fascinated by the Lord's lady. It was hard to avert his gaze.

The man's face was like frost and snow, and even in the gloomy hall, it was a thrilling white. Only the cheeks were full of spring and possessed a thin red. His lip color was as bright as vermilion. Even if he didn't glance at him, the slight tremor in his eyelashes made one's heart vibrate.