Chapter 103: Storm.

In his dream, white blossoms were drifting across the entire sky.

Ye Yunlan looked blankly at Chen Weiyuan, who said "he missed him bitterly" in front of him. Blue veins protrude on the back of the hand holding queying sword.

"Chen Weiyuan, you make me sick."

Chen Weiyuan's expression remained unchanged, then he smiled: "Yunlan, we've reunited after a long time, why bother to be so irritable."

Ye Yunlan just stared at him coldly, completely guarded.

The person in front of him was completely different from the Chen Weiyuan he met on Tianchi Mountain two years ago. Being present but physically elsewhere was the principle of the Transcendance Stage.

And the other party's casual clothes and gentle smile made him feel strange.

In his previous life, when the Demon Lord rescued him from the Buddha Tower, he saw Chen Weiyuan for the last time.

At that time, the other party was standing in the void, wearing a star outfit, holding an astrolabe, and gathering thousands of daoist cultivators to build a Zhou Tian star battle formation to besiege him and the Demon Lord. The Demon Lord ordered a Blood River to come to the world, and Zhou Tian's star battle formation broke out. Chen Weiyuan went missing.

After a hundred years, they never met again, until he broke through Void Tracing and managed to pierce himself with the Seven Emotion Needles in his soul. Then, he rushed to the Northern Territory to cut him down, only to hear the news of Chen Weiyuan's death.

If they didn't count this life's encounter in Tianchi Mountain, between them, they hadn't met up for more than a hundred years.

However, Chen Weiyuan's change must've been after the Tianchi Mountain conference.

But how?

Rebirth was an absurd concept, but now, not only did he have the memories of his past life, Chen Weiyuan also seemed to recall their past lives.

In this way, was it possible for Shen Shu to in the future...

Ye Yunlan's guess shocked himself. He saw Chen Weiyuan raise his hand and wave. Then, there appeared in front of the two of them-a stone table with a wine glass. Chen Weiyuan stooped to pick up the pot of wine being warmed in the snow, walked to the table, and sat down. He poured two glasses.

"I am sure you must have many questions you want to ask me," Chen Weiyuan pushed a glass of wine to Ye Yunlan's direction a little, "It's better to come over and sit down and talk slowly."

Ye Yunlan didn't move.

Even though this was a dream, the Seven Emotion Needle did not react during this meeting with Chen Weiyuan .

The queying sword came out of its sheath, and the sword light pierced through the snow. It was like a meteor valiantly soaring by, and it was in front of Chen Weiyuan instantly!

Chen Weiyuan did not move either.

The sword light ran across his body, only to form a black crack. No blood flowed out, and the dream space was slightly distorted. Chen Weiyuan recovered straightaway.

"You know you can't hurt me in a dream." Chen Weiyuan sighed, "Why bother to use a sword; if you hurt your body, what can be done?"

Ye Yunlan: "You said I can't hurt you?"

He pointed at the blade of queying sword that slowly moved by. Chen Weiyuan saw him move, and his eyebrows jumped, "For this dream, I've been preparing for a long time. Now the entire Chen family's ancient formation is tied to my body. If you have to kill me through the dream at any cost, it may not be feasible with the large array as resistance."