17

I spent the next week being paranoid.

Nothing really was happening that would warrant that sort of emotion since things went back to normal but I couldn't help it.

I didn't talk to Mike for a couple of days but ended up apologizing for being mean. He apologized for showing up and we have been okay since.

I felt bad for the kids because they didn't know what was going on and I didn't want to tell them.

It would be too confusing for them if I told them I ran into Colby.

I had a sneaking suspicion he was watching me but I tried to push those thoughts away.

He hasn't bothered me and that's all I could want.

Right now we were all at home. The kids were doing homework and in Juniper's case snuggling in the couch with me while I studied.

It was a peaceful night until someone started knocking on the door.

"Sissy, who's that?" Juniper asked as I put my book to the side.

"I don't know, just stay here okay?" I asked as she nodded. I got up and made my way over to the door.

It was still pretty early so I wasn't super concerned about someone being here.

When I got there, I opened the door to see a man in a suit, holding a folder in his hand.

"Juliana White?" He asked as I nodded slowly, feeling my heart racing.

"You've been served." He said and handed me the folder in his hand.

"Read this through carefully and report to the courthouse in Seattle Washington on the date provided." The man said as my jaw trembled.

I couldn't say or feel anything as I took a step back and closed the door.

I knew this was coming.

It didn't make it any easier though.

I felt my mind go numb as my whole body started to tremble. "Sissy?" Juniper asked as I collapsed, knocking my head on the floor.

"SISSY!!" Juniper screamed as she hopped off of the couch. "What's going on?!" Jenna yelled as she ran down the stairs.

"Julia!" Jenna yelled as she ran over to me. My body must have been shutting down because I could feel something coming out of my mouth as the feeling of a seizure took over me.

"CARTER! COME HERE!" Jenna yelled as she'd cradled my head.

Something was clearly wrong because I have never felt like this before.

I couldn't move and it felt like I was having a seizure but it was so intense.

"What- oh my god!" Carter said as Jenna scratched my back. "Call Stacie! Please hurry." Jenna said frantically.

"Where's Jule's phone?!" Carter asked as I shook even more. "I don't know!!" Jenna said as Juniper sobbed.

I wanted to pull myself out of the trance I was in but I couldn't.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't.

"What's going- Jule!" Sam cried out as Carter ran around, looking for my phone.

"Found it!" Carter yelled as Sam comforted Juniper.

"Julia, please come back." Jenna said quietly as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Miss Stacie. Something is wrong with Julia and we don't know what to do." Carter said frantically.

"She's having a seizure but she's foaming at the mouth and it's not stopping." Carter tried to explain.