68

The next couple weeks went by slowly. I would spend all day in Colby's apartment which was driving me absolutely insane.

Every day I would get to have a different person there to babysit me, which was good for me but annoying for the guys.

It was hard developing a relationship with Colby because I would hardly see him. I knew we were in a lovey dovey sort of situation now but it would die out eventually.

I didn't want that to happen.

Today was Sam's turn to hang out with me and we were playing a card game.

"Ha. I win." I said and showed him my cards. "Very good, Jules. Now we need to take you back to Vegas. Your poker face is amazing." He said with a laugh.

"Thank you thank you." I said with a grin and started cleaning up the cards.

"You hungry?" Sam asked and stood up. "Kinda." I said as the front door opened.

"What are you doing back so early?" I asked Colby as he Jake, and Corey all walked into the apartment.

It was only three o clock which was extremely early for them to back. I was lucky if Colby came back before eleven most nights.

"Have things to do here." Colby said then came over and gave me a kiss.

"Like what?" I asked as he chuckled. "Hopefully you." He said as my cheeks flushed.

"Alright. We're out." Sam said then started shooing Jake and Corey out of the apartment.

"I'll text you about tomorrow." Colby said then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

As soon as the door closed he brought his lips to mine again, this time with more passion.

"Are you really done for the day?" I mumbled against his lips. "Mhmm." He said and moved his hands to my ass.

I gasped as he deepened the kiss, groping my ass. "At least take me to dinner first." I said with a laugh as he pulled away and attached his lips to my neck.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart." He said then pulled away. "Really?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah. We can go get dinner then come back here and I'll have dessert." He said with a devilish grin.

"What's got you all horny?" I asked with a laugh and turned to go into the bedroom so I could get changed.

"We haven't had sex in four years. I think it's time." Colby said with a laugh. "Ya know, to make sure we still got it." He said as I grinned.

"You and your ten side chicks have been practicing. I'm rusty." I said and started get changed.

"You're hot as fuck." He said and leaned against the door frame so he could watch me change.

"Doesn't mean I know how to fuck." I said with a shrug then turned to him. "Dinner first." I said with a smile.

"Wherever you want to go." He said as I walked over to him. "Somewhere nice." I said then kissed him.

"Perfect. I'll surprise you." He said then turned me around and smacked my ass. "Get in a dress." He said then turned and left the room.

I loved how hot and steamy our relationship has become. Granted, we weren't a couple yet.

I was hoping he would take this opportunity to be super romantic and since he was already taking control of the date, I would assume he was taking the hint.

I laughed at myself because I had just changed but if he said to put a dress on then I would put a dress on.

I didn't have many options due to the fact that I didn't live here or have any clothes here but there was a nice black dress in the closet that would fit me.