22

Colby's POV

Seeing Julia like this was hard. I didn't realize how much she was struggling after everything that went down.

I wanted her to tell me more about what she has been through but she wasn't having it.

I couldn't say I necessarily blamed her but it was annoying as fuck.

She was so mad at me for doing what was best for us.

Who would have known what would have happened if I still had her in the public eye. It wasn't even guaranteed that we would still be together anyways.

There were still secrets about me she didn't know.

She didn't now that I was I'm the one who killed her father.

I knew she hated him but I think she would hate me more if she found out.

I had to admit that I was worried about her though.

She was right when she said all of this was my fault. Now that I knew she was relapsing, I wasn't going to let her continue.

Even if we never saw eachother again after tonight, I only wanted the best for her.

I groaned and laid back on the couch, covering my face with my hands.

I hated feeling so vulnerable and hated actually feeling things.

I've been working so hard at shutting everything down, but seeing Julia wearing my shirt brought back memories.

It brought back how much I loved her.

Julia was the first person I ever loved and she was the first person I have ever told I loved.

I just didn't think it was a good idea to love someone while in this field.

Sleeping wasn't in the question for tonight because I was so wired after seeing Julia.

The fact she was sleeping in my bed after years of not being near eachother.

It was strange but slightly comforting.

I haven't had a girl spend the night in my apartment ever but it was fitting that the first person that did was Julia.

When the sun came up I went to sit on the balcony until Julia woke up.

I didn't know what today had in store but I knew I was going to at least have to take her to her car.

That was going to be an interesting ride.

"It's morning. Can I go now?" Julia asked and opened the door.

"Eager, sweetheart?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. It reminded me of when we first met.

I started calling her sweetheart because I loved how annoyed she would get by it.

"Yeah. I have things to do." She said with a little bit of sorrow in her voice.

"Alright. Let me get dressed then I'll take you to your car." I said and stood up. "Great. Hurry up." Julia said as I nodded.

"Someone got bossy." I mumbled as she rolled her eyes, sitting on the couch.

When I got to the bedroom I noticed Julia had made my bed, laying my folded tshirt on the end of the bed.

It was almost like she was never in here.

I went to the bathroom and got myself cleaned up before getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a black shirt.

It was starting to get cold out so I grabbed my leather jacket then went out to the living room.

"No, Mike. I'm fine. I'll explain when I get back." Julia said as she closed her eyes.