107

Colby's POV

It hurt to see Julia in so much pain. I couldn't imagine how difficult this was for her to process.

It had been a couple days since she found out she was pregnant, and it's been terrible for her.

Julia would hardly sleep, every time she would try she would wake up screaming and crying.

She couldn't eat because she was feeling so sick all the time and her seizures were starting to get bad again.

I worried about her constantly, but she would hardly let me touch her. It was so hard to watch as she flinched away from me most of the time.

Sometimes when she would feel more comfortable she would let me hold her, or she would let me lay in bed with her.

I understood that this was part of the process but I wished she would adjust a little more.

Tomorrow we were leaving to go to LA so we could see the guy Nate was talking about.

Julia refused to talk about her pregnancy because I don't think she knew what to do. I couldn't blame her because it was a massive decision but I wished she would talk it out with me.

I knew making the trip to LA was going to be hard because she hasn't left the apartment since we rescued her but she was going to be with me the whole time.

Luckily, Julia was getting more comfortable with Sam also.

I was able to stay in the apartment with her this whole time but before we left I had to take care of a couple of things.

Julia was my main concern but unfortunately work still needed to be done.

I didn't tell Julia that I was keeping Will alive for the time being. I didn't want her freaking out, knowing that he was alive.

Granted, he was locked away in a prison not seeing even an ounce of sunlight a day. I wasn't giving him an easy life by any means and I was going to torture him until I eventually killed hun.

It just didn't make sense that he killed Adam, although looking back I wasn't even entirely sure he was dead.

After Quill made his grand appearance with being alive, I should have checked to make sure Adam was dead.

I just knew I needed to get back to Julia.

"Where is she?" Sam asked as I opened the front door and let him in.

I was so grateful that we was staying up here to help with things. I knew he was willing to do it and wanted to do it, but I could tell he was missing home.

"In the bedroom. It hasn't been the best day." I said with a sigh. Julia was still hardly speaking and she was having seizures left and right.

I had to imagine it was due to the stress, but it wasn't good for her.

"Has she eaten anything?" Sam asked as I shook my head. "Can't keep anything down. If you can try to get her to eat something, I'd appreciate it." I said with a sigh.

"Sure thing, man." Sam said with a nod. "Great, I'm gonna say goodbye to her, then I'll head out." I said then went into the bedroom.

"Hey, sweetheart." I said and walked over to the bed, sitting next to her. "I'm gonna go to work for a little bit, but Sam is here." I explained as she shook her head.

"You don't want me to go?" I asked and brushed her hair from her face. Julia shook her head again, her lip quivering.

"I know it's scary, but I have to sort some things out. I promise I'll be back later." I said quietly.