67

"Here, try this." Colby said and handed me a glass of water. I frowned then took a sip of the water, feeling my stomach churning.

"I hate this." I mumbled as he chuckled. "Yeah. Alcohol can really fuck you up." He said and scratched my back.

"How was work?" I asked quietly, putting the water on the counter. "It was fine." He said with a sigh.

"What's going on?" I asked and leaned against the counter, trying to ignore the aching in my stomach and the fact that the room was spinning.

"I don't want you to worry about it." Colby said as I shook my head.

"I'm already worried about it." I said with a sigh. "I'm just kinda stuck." Colby said then pursed his lips.

"Because of Adam?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah. I don't understand how he's so sly." Colby said as my stomach churned again.

"Can we lay down?" I whimpered as he nodded. "Come on, sweetheart." He said and took my hand.

"I think he's planning on getting to my family." I said as we made our way to the bedroom. "I won't let him." He said as we laid on the bed.

"What's your plan?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"I don't know, Jules. I feel so off guard and don't know what's coming." He admitted. "Let me help." I said and rested my head on his chest.

"I can't have you getting hurt, Jules. I won't let it happen." He said as I frowned. "I just can't sit back and watch you struggle." I said causing him to sigh.

"Once I get him out of my hair, I'll feel better." He said as my stomach ached.

"I have to puke." I mumbled and sat up, feeling the bile rising into my throat.

I heard Colby say something but I didn't hear him since I was running to the bathroom.

I barely made it to the toilet before I was throwing up violently.

"Shit, Jules." Colby said as he crouched down, pulling my hair back and holding it so I couldn't puke on it.

"I wanna die." I mumbled, trembling from the sick feeling in my stomach. "Don't talk like that." He mumbled and scratched my back gently.

"Ugh." I groaned and leaned my cheek on the toilet. "How much tequila did you drink?" Colby asked as I gagged at even the thought of tequila.

"You gotta just get it out, Jules. You'll feel so much better." Colby said as I gagged again. "I'm trying, you fucking dick." I snapped causing him to chuckle.

"Don't get mad at me because you decided to get wasted." He said as I looked up at him.

I wanted to argue with him but I was really feeling like shut and needed him to comfort me.

"Sorry." I mumbled then laid my head down again. "It's all good. I'm gonna grab you a blanket. Give me your hair tie." He said and held his hand out.

I pulled the hair tie off my wrist then handed it to him so he could tie my hair back.

"I'll be back." He said then kissed my head and left the room. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Colby and I admitted that we loved eachother after everything that happened.

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be in Colby's apartment confessing my love to him and him confessing it back, I would think you were crazy.

"Okay." Colby said and came into the room again. I whimpered and leaned up as he sat down, leaning against the wall.

"Come here." Colby said and opened his arms. I sighed and crawled into his embrace, letting him wrap the blanket around me.