125

"Can we bring them to dinner?" I asked and stood up. "I don't see why not." Colby said causing me to shrug.

"Gee, I don't know. The fact that someone could murder or kidnap them at any moment." I said as he chuckled.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that. Not while I'm around." He said causing me to grin. "I'll hold you to that. Come on." I said then held my hand out for him to take.

"Where are we taking them?" He asked as we walked down the hallway.

"I don't know. Wherever they want, I guess." I said with a shrug then went into the room my siblings were in.

"Jule, can we get pizza?" Carter asked as I nodded. "Any objections to that?" I asked and looked at the rest of the kids. We stood there for a second in silence which indicated that everyone was cool with pizza.

"Great. Let's go." I said then turned to Colby. "I don't know this area, so you'll have to lead the way." Colby said and took my hand.

"Sissy, can we go to Chuck E Cheese?" Juniper asked with an innocence that melted my heart.

I wanted to say yes immediately because I wanted to go where they wanted to go, but I was scared of being in such a busy place.

I think Colby could sense my anxiety because he spoke up before me. "Maybe not tonight, but we can take you soon." Colby said as I quietly sighed with relief.

"What about Buster's Pizza?" Jenna asked as I nodded.

"That's a better option for tonight." I said then led the way out to the car. "Want me to drive?" I asked as Colby shook his head.

"No, I've got it." He said as I pursed my lips. "We do need to get Juniper a car seat." I said and opened the back door of Colby's car.

I scrunched my brow, seeing there was already one in there. "Jeremy." Colby said simply as I shook my head. "You think of everything." I said then cupped his cheek and kissed him.

"Gross." Jenna said causing me to laugh. "Sorry. Come on, sweet pea." I said and took Juniper from her.

"Sissy." Juniper said as I started buckling her into her car seat. "Yes?" I asked, focusing.

"I missed you." Juniper said as I smiled. "I missed you, too. More than you'll ever know." I said then smoothed her hair down.

I couldn't believe that Colby pulled this off and that he was willing to do this for me.

I knew I wanted more details about all of this but we would talk about it later.

Right now I was going to try and enjoy the time I had with my siblings. I didn't know how much time we would have together.

"Okay, tell me where to go." Colby said as he took my hand. "Uh...left." I said as he nodded and started driving.

"Colby, how are you so rich?" Carter asked as I gasped. "Carter! What barn were you raised in?" I asked causing Colby to laugh.

"It's fine, Jules. He's been enamored by all of this." Colby said and squeezed my hand.

"Turn right." I mumbled as he nodded. "So, Carter. I'm the owner of a company. That's why." Colby said with a shrug.

"Can you show me what you do? I wanna own a company." Carter said as Colby shrugged.

"Maybe one day." He said then squeezed my hand.

We drove to the pizza place then got seated in the little dining room that was there.

"I wanna sit next to Colby!" Sam said and ran to sit next to him. "Jule can I sit on his other side?" Carter asked as I chuckled.