100

Colby's POV

"So do we have a plan or are we just raw dogging it?" Nate asked Sam parked the car.

"We don't really have a plan, other than get Julia the fuck out of there." I said with a sigh and looked at the house in front of us.

It made me sick that she was being held hostage in there and has been for the past month and a half.

I should have been more proactive with this and should have infiltrated a long time ago.

"How are we expecting to get in?" Sam asked as I looked at Jeremy.

"You're gonna go in and pretend Will told you about the business. You'll say you want in." I said as he nodded. "Not bad." Sam said with a laugh.

"Once he's in there, he's gotta make a distraction. Then we can get in and find Julia's room." I said as the guys nodded.

"Are we understood?" I asked and looked at each of them.

"What do we do if plans change?" Sam asked as I shrugged.

"We wing it. The main objective is getting Julia out of there, I don't care who does it or what happens to me. She needs to be saved." I said then looked at the house again.

"We'll get her out but you're not sacrificing yourself." Sam asked as I nodded. "I'll do what I have to do. Now get in there." I said to Jeremy.

"Sure thing, boss." He said then got out of the car. "I wish we had a more solid plan." Nate said nervously.

"I do, too. I just can't have her in there any longer." I said with intensity and look at the house.

I was scanning it, trying to find the best way to get in without being too obvious. I knew it sounded ridiculous but I was banking on the front door being the best.

"What are the chances of us getting murdered if we go through the front door?" I asked causing Sam's eyes to widen.

"You're fucking insane, dude." He said as I nodded.

"Right. So I'm thinking that window." I said and pointed to a window on the side of the house. "Okay, yeah." Nate said as I nodded.

"Let's go then." I said then got out of the car.

I usually didn't feel a lot of fear in most situations. I was used to these sorts of missions but this was a different beast that I didn't know I could handle.

Part of me knew this would be the last thing I would do, but I wasn't afraid of that.

I was afraid we wouldn't be able to save Julia.

When we got to the window, I looked in to see a girl pacing around a room, she looked like she was crying with her hands on her head.

She was wearing regular street clothes though so I assumed she had just been grabbed tonight.

Before I could even communicate the next plan, Nate was chuckling. "Got it." He mumbled then opened the window after picking the lock.

"Fuck, you're good." I said then opened the window and hopped down. Before the girl could scream, I covered her mouth.

"We're not here to hurt you." I said as her tear-filled gaze met mine.

I didn't know this girl, nor did I particularly care about her but if this was how scared she was on her first night here, I didn't want to know how scared Julia was.

"If anyone recognizes me, go to Julia's room. Get her out of here." I instructed then went to pick the lock on the door.

"Are you gonna save me, too?" The girl whispered as I sighed. "I can't promise anything." I said then opened the door, drawing my gun.