♡Chapter 1♡

Date: June 21st, 1967
Location: Hospital in London
Terrance: 6

Terrance's Pov♡
I was playing in my room when suddenly mama yelled "WILLIAM, THE BABY" I heard running footsteps then papa calling for me. I ran out of my room and to him. Mama was crying "papa, why is mama crying" I asked, he looked down at me and in a fake calm voice, he said "mama's crying because your baby brother is coming so she's happy" I smiled and hugged mama's legs "them let's go, I wanna meet my baby brother" mama smiled though the tears. We got in the car and papa quickly drove to the hospital. The nurses put mama on a bed with wheels and wheeled her away papa scooped me up and followed. So here we were, standing outside of the door of the room that mama was in. "Papa, why can't we go in there, she's crying and I want to hug her" he looked down at me and ruffled my hair "I know, I know, but you can't go in there, so we have to stay out here" I nodded and walked to a nearby bench and climbed on it, I lied down and curled into a ball and fell asleep.
I woke up to papa shaking me. "Wake up, we are able to see mama" I smiled and jumped up and ran to the door. I heard papa chuckling and coming to me. I opened the door and immediately a baby's cry hit my ears. I walked over to the plastic crib next to mama, who was sleeping. I looked into the crib and watched as papa picked the baby up. "Who is it" I asked, cocking my head to the side. He looked at me and smiled "this is your baby brother, Michael" I reached my arms up signing that I wanted to hold him. "Be careful, he can get hurt easily" papa said as he lowered the baby into my arms. The baby, or mike, only had a diaper on and his eyes where squeezed shut by crying. I held him close to my chest and smiled. Mike's eyes opened just a tiny bit before opening all the way when he saw me. He stopped crying and looked into my eyes. A small, toothless smile spread across his small face, his already chubby cheeks only getting chubber. A laugh filled the once crying sound. Mike was laughing and reaching up at my face. He made little grabbing gestures I I smiled wider as I brought him closer to me. Mike grabbed onto my face and hair while laughing harder. Papa also laughed "I guess he really likes you" I looked at him with a wide smile before looking back down at the treasure in my arms. I heard a groan and I turned around to see mama waking up. She looked at the crib and panic filled her eyes. She looked around them her eyes fell on papa who in turn looked at me, she moved her gaze to me and released a sigh of relief. "Come here Terrance" I walked over to her and handed her michael. Once she got situated with mike on her chest, she then patted the bed. I climbed up, with some help of papa, and sat next to her. "Your a big brother now"

♡558 words♡
♡11/9/22♡