♡Chapter 12♡

Date: November 17th, 1981
Location: Michael's High School
Terrance: Dead
Michael: 16
Elizabeth: Dead
Chris: 6

♡Michael's Pov♡
It has been 2 years since their deaths. It was Chris's fault, he could've told us when she went to CB, but no, he just had to be asleep, if he told us, Elizabeth would still be here, and Terrance wouldn't have killed himself. That's why I had a plan. I was holding a paper bag that held 3 masks, I wore the 4th one, it was foxy. I saw them, Mark, Fredrick, and Stella. Noah, sadly, wasn't there. I walked up to them "Hello guys" I called out while waving. They looked at me, Stella started fangirling for some reason. I walked up to them "oh, my, god, Michael you look absolutely gorgeous" I looked down at my outfit, some short shorts, fishnets, a Grey crop top hoodie with long sleeves that showed my shoulders, my boots where ankle high small heels, my hair was up in a ponytail with a red bow, finally topped off with my foxy mask. I giggled "thank you, but let's get to the point," I held up the bag "I got masks and I want to torment Chris with them" "but why" Fredrick asked, my eyebrows furrowed with anger "because" I said making sure the words came out dripping with anger and annoyance "he could've told us when Lizzy went to her, then she wouldn't be dead and Terry" I pursed my lips together to get tears pit of my eyes "Terry wouldn't be dead" Fredrick looked angry, Stella looked sad, and mark looked worried "I agree with mike, he could've prevented their deaths" Fredrick said while walking to me. I smiled and handed him a bear, freddy, mask. Stella looked at us "I agree as well, I don't know what would happen if Simon died" she came towards us, I smiled at her and handed her the chicken, chica, mask. "Well what about Isabella, isn't she also your sister" Stella rolled her eyes "I don't care about her, she's a brat" I giggled "well, I guess we could do this, just let's not hurt him" I smiled and handed him the bunny, Bonnie, mask. "Great we're now a cult, what should we call our group" Fredrick,  we thought for a moment "mask freaks" said Stella, "rapid bullies" said Fredrick, "um, the tormentors" mark said. I pointed at him "yes, I love that name" the other 2 tested out the name and smiled, "I like that name" Stella said as I put the bag into my locker. Noah then came.

♡Noah's Pov♡
(LOL doing this because I need/want a simp scene from noah)
'Come on Noah, you can do it, you've had feelings for him since 7th grade, just tell him you love him' I walked down the hall hoping to find him before the bell rang. I found his friends, and him. He was talking to them before turning around and bending down, when I walked up, he was completely bent down, working on opening his locker. I Stood there, staring at him, pacifically his ass. Mark noticed me and walked over to me "wow, totally in love" he said. I blushed "I want to confess, but I don't know how" I said. Mark grinned "just bring him somewhere private then confess" I looked at him "and how can I trust you, you've never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, let alone a crush" he frowned and crossed his arms, I chuckled and grinned "worth a shot I said" when I turned back, mike had stood up and was looking at me.

♡Michael's Pov♡
I was looking at Noah. A blushed creeped up on my neck and cheeks. He smiled at me. that smile, a smile that could make anyone fall for him, that smile that was breath taken, that smiled was directed towards me, me of all people. I gave him a lopsided smile as he inspected me up and down. He came to me and held my hands. "Can I talk to you alone" he asked. I looked down at our hands, his hands were larger and more masculine and tanner while mine were smaller and more feminine and paler I looked back up at him. He was about a foot and a half taller than me. I smiled "of course" he smiled and pulled me into an empty room. He sighed, "mike" he started, I looked up into his beautiful, Ruby red eyes. His face turned redder and I tilted my head off to the side. He blushed harder "mike, I, I love you so much, I can't live without you" I smiled widely and hugged his waist, I looked up at him. I put my hands on his cheeks and lead his head down to me. I kissed him. He seemed shocked at first, the melted into the kiss. I pulled back and he stood back up, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. "I love you too, I've loved you since the beginning of high school, now just kiss me again. I know you want to" we both grinned "damn fucking right I do" he picked me up by my thighs and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We broke the kiss and I cuddled into his neck, "I love you"

♡904 words♡
♡11/13/22♡
Ay, they finally confessed, who knows What will happen next, maybe a date, or cuddling, hell, might even fuck 😏 I know yall want it.