♡Chapter 65♡

November 27th, 1994
Location: ???
Michael: 29
Noah: Dead
Asher: Dead
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I woke up. I fucking woke up. How? I blinked and looked around. I woke up standing instead of laying or sitting. The room was dark and reminded me of someplace but I couldn't tell where. I looked infront of me. There was an animatronic made of wires. It looked like something William never finished. It had a white mask with a clown nose, one eye was broken and the other looked fine. It also had a orange, green, and yellow hat. I went closer to examine it. It looked like something from Circus Baby's. I looked around the room and saw a door. I got up and walked over to the door. I tried opening it but my hand went straight through it. Shocked, I pulled my hand away and looked at my hand. My skin was so pale, it looked white. It was also translucent. I looked behind me and saw grey wings (I'll explain the color wing meanings at the end) I looked back to the door and stuck my arm through it. I carefully walked through it and shivered at the door going through me. I walked into what seemed like a pitch black room, but I could see through the darkness. I looked around. It had the classic black and white checkered floor and there were lots of pipes, poles, and wires. There were a bunch of tables and chairs pushed up against the back wall. There were party hats and plates on the ground as well as some table clothes. Other table clothes were falling of while some others looked as if they were just set. I looked to the other side and saw a stage. The stage was small a circular with a matching circular backing. The stage and mask had small lights lining the top of the stage and sides of the backing. On the stage, there was a light magenta velvet fabric in loops. Like, there was a nail connecting it to the stage then it fell a bit then came back up with another nail. On the stage there was something. I took a closer look and saw that it was Funtime Foxy. 'So this is where the Funtimes went' I looked around and saw a window that led to another room. I wanted to go but something told me not to. I then had this huge urge to go back to that animatronic. I went to the room and walked to the animatronic. It turned on and looked at me and I felt like being pulled before everything went black.
          ~♡~
I woke up, but something was wrong. I looked up and realized that I was in the place of the animatronic. I looked at my hands. Wires. They were wires. I was the animatronic. I was possessing it and trapped.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡482 words♡
♡3/19/23♡
Ok so wing colors. I've been needing to explain this so might as well do it now. Also, these are in the order of highest superiority to the lowest

Gold/Yellow:
Most souls have these wings. This is when the soul is fully purified and moved onto heaven.
Characters who have this: Asher Carter-Afton, Henry Emily.
Nickname(s): Angel

White/Silver:
This is when someone had been murdered and not forgiven their killer yet. It is possible for them to have one white wing and one gray wing.
Characters: Michael Afton/Carter, Charlie Emily, Stella Jenkins, Mark Williams, Fredrick Smith.
Nickname(s): spirit, soul

Grey:
Grey is when someone kills themselves. They can not move on unless they actively go to heaven and request purification. They can also have a black wing.
Characters: Noah Carter (only in this chapter) Terrance Afton
Nickname(s): ghost

Black:
Black shows that the soul has killed two or more people. If the soul was killed then they would start off with white wings, after killing one person then one wing turned black, but if they killed more than two both wings turn black. If the soul has moved on to heaven, then they must escape heaven then kill more than 6 people. They can not have two colored wings and it takes more people because they are more purified than Spirts.
Characters: Clara Afton, Elizabeth Afton, Chris Afton, Cassidy and Gabriel Gibbons, Susie O'Ryan, Jeremy Williams, Fritz Billion.
Nickname(s): Fallen Angels, Heaven's killers

Demon:
This is when someone did extremely bad crimes in their life and sent to hell.
Characters: William Afton
Nickname(s): demons, devils