♡Chapter 58♡

Date: May 8th, 1989
Location: Car
Michael: 23
Noah: 26
Asher: 4
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
We were on our way back home, we had about thirty minutes till we were home. It was dark out, about 2:00 am, and we agreed to get Asher in the morning. I yawned and rubbed my eyes trying to stay away. "Darling, I know you're tired, we've been driving all day." "But what if you ne-" he put a finger over my lips while still looking at road. "Hush darling, just sleep." I sighed and shifted to get in slumped position and I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I knew Mike fell asleep because of his cute soft snores. I was tired as well but I was driving, thankfully we were almost home. We had a very busy day today. We landed in Los Angeles and stayed there for most of the day, then we went to a few other cities further south and even went to Tijuana in Mexico. Finally at around 6:00 pm, we left Tijuana to start our long eight hour trip back home. We were now twenty-five minutes away from home and I couldn't wait to fall into bed and fall asleep.

I pulled into our driveway and shut off the car before doing a big stretch. I got out and went to the passenger side and picked up Mike up bridle style before positioning him so his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms and head were over my shoulders. I closed the car door with my foot and walked up to the patio and fished out my keys to unlock the door. I walked in and closed it and walked upstairs to our room. I laid him down gently and went back to the car and got our bags and brought them in. I went back upstairs and got some of Mike's pajamas and set them next to him. I gently took off his shirt, binder, and pants. I then put on his clothes and got changed myself and laid down next to him. I pulled him close to my chest and he nuzzled into my chest instinctively. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up to Noah basically on top of me. His leg was over mine and he had pulled me to his chest so close that it had pushed me over so his chest was on my back. I wiggled trying to get up but he was too heavy. "Love-" I said. He groaned and LITERALLY got on top of me. I was now on my stomach, pinned to the bed as he was on his stomach on top of me. I started to quietly laugh because he reminded me of a little kid, plus his chest hair was tickling my back.  I tried to get out of his grasp but again didn't work. "Noah, wake up!" I said louder. He groaned "what do you- how did we end up like this?" "I don't know but get off! you're heavy!" He shoved his arms under my waist and pulled me close, if he could. "Awww~ mikey why are you being so mean." I frowned and tried to push myself up to no luck. "Get off my you muscled ass!" "Hey! You like my muscled ass!" "Not when you're like this!" I called back. He gave a fake pout and got up. I sat up and gave him a glare. I looked him up and down, he was shirtless and only in boxers. I blushed and got up and went over to him. I laid my head on his chest and put my hands on either side of my head and just stayed still. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "I love you." I muttered. He kissed my head. "I love you too darling." I thought for a minute "are we forgetting something?" I asked and looked up at him. He thought then his eyes widened "shit, we forgot Asher!" Just then the front door opened and someone came. "Yo bitches forgot your child!" It was Sarah, she had a spare key which she used to get in. Noah let me go and ran downstairs. "Wait Noah! Your pants!" I called and chased him down. When I got downstairs, Asher was in Noah's arms hugging him and Sarah just looked at Noah with a 'what-the-actual-fuck' look. I frowned at Noah and gently pushed him off to the side. "I'm sorry about him,  he's being an idiot." I said. She shook out of her trance and looked down at me "I guess I need to get used to it?" I nodded and sighed. "Anything going on with Tyler?" I asked. She smiled and held up her hand "he proposed." My eyes widened and I smiled brightly. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" And I hugged her. Noah looked up at us. "I'm getting a brother?" He asked. "You have a brother, you're getting a brother-in-law." He nodded and walked upstairs. "Ah- I see what you mean as he's an idiot." I nodded and stepped back and looked up at her. "Well, again Congratulations, when is the wedding?" "We plan to get married in about a year."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡898 words♡
♡2/25/23♡