♡Chapter 85♡

Date: December 3rd, 2000
Location: House
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I got changed into my uniform. You know the drill about a new job. I was now working at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, which is where the Funtimes were being stored and rented out. 'Mike, I have a bad feeling about this job.' 'Foxy, this is the sixth time tonight that you've said this. I need to free my sister. Then I'll have to find father.' I clipped my badge and put my hat on. I grabbed my stuff and got in my car. I drove to the building and looked at it. It was in a lesser known area of town and was in a dark area in an untrustworthy part. The building looked rundown and old. I locked my car and walked to the front door. I unlocked the front door, walked in, then locked it behind me. I turned around and looked around the small building. There were crates, tool boxes, and dollies and in front of me was an elevator with two sets of doors, one in the back and one in the front. I pressed the red button that opened the door for me. I stepped in and looked around. There were windows in the middle as a row with posters of Ballora and Circus Baby and Bidybabs. Pipes were all over and the red button provided little light in the dark elevator. The door closed behind me and it started to go down. "Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career!" I jumped at the new robotic voice. "Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I’m a model 5 of the Handyman’s Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities." I sighed and a keypad, that I didn't notice, popped out of the wall. It was yellow with two eyes on top. I grinned and pulled my badge and tool off my name tag that read 'Mike' I stuck it on it to claim it. I giggled then looked at the keypad that turned on. It was very glitch, almost impossible to type on. "Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later so please be careful." I carefully typed my name in but it was hard. Before I could finish typing my name, the keypad shut off. "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad," "Yeah, no shit." I muttered "I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment. Welcome," I was kinda scared to see what name it would be, hopefully it recognized it as Michael, or at least Mike. "Eggs Benedict." I frowned "really?" I muttered then crossed my arms. "Bitch." I heard Foxy laughing in my head. 'Hahah, hey EgGs~ ooooh eggy~' I rolled my eyes "shut up or I'm moving on.' He scoffed and shut up. The elevator finally reached the bottom with a clunk. "You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let’s get to work." I pressed the button and two things happened. First, the doors in front of me opened and there was a vent opening with a bunch of caution tape. The other thing that happened was that some type of happy music played for about thirty seconds before fading away. I looked at the vent and got to my knees and crawled into the vent. Handunit started talking again and explained what I needed to door. Eventually I exited the vent and I was in a weird room. There was another vent infront of me and vent doors on either side of me as well as windows that showed dark rooms. There were also two control panels, each had a blue button with a sun and a red button with a lighting bolt. In front of me, high on the wall, was a mask. It was a clown mask with a party hat. It looked familiar. 'Kinda looks like Ennard, but why would his mask be here, father canceled his project and scraped him. Right?' "You are now in the Primary Control Module. It is actually a crawlspace between the two front showrooms. Now let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left. This is the Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let’s turn on the light, and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left." I went over to the left side control panel and hit the blue button. The stage lit up, it was empty. "It looks like Ballora doesn’t feel like dancing. Let’s give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step." I frowned. "I don't want to shock her though, she doesn't deserve that." I tapped on the glass. "Uhhh- Ballora! Can you please go back to your stage? I don't want to shock you." I let a few seconds pass before hitting the light again, still nothing. I sighed, I had no choice. I hit the red button and flinched at the sound. I checked the light again and she was dancing with her minareannas. I sighed with relief and looked at the other window. "Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow. Now, view the window to your right. This is the Funtime Auditorium, where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light, let’s see what Funtime Foxy is up to." I went to the other window and hit the light. They weren't there. I hit the shock button then check, still nothing. "Really?!" I said and hit the shock button again them the light. There were there and preforming. "Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order. In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery Control Module." I went to the front vent and crawled through it. I emerged in a small room with a control panel, dark room, and desk in front of me. "On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby’s Auditorium. Let’s check the light, and see what Baby is up to." I hit the light. Only one light came on and I couldn't actually see her. "Looks like a few of the lights are out, but we can fix that later. Let’s encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock." I hit the shock button then the light. "Let’s try another controlled shock." I shocked her again "Let’s try another controlled shock." "What the fuck!" I said and slammed my fist on the shock button again. "Great job, Circus Baby! We knew we could count on you! That concludes your duties for your first night on the job. We don’t want you to leave overwhelmed, otherwise you might not come back. Please leave using the vent behind you, and we’ll see you again tomorrow." I grumbled and went back into the vent. Suddenly I heard clanking, it sounded like something was crawling above or behind me. My heard started pounding and I crawled faster and rushed into the control module then into the next vent and crawled through it and got into the elevator and hit the button and it went up.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Ennard's Pov♡
I laid in the vents above the main control module just relaxing, like Noah who was not in control. I then heard the elevator land then someone crawling through the vent. I looked through the vent grate and watched as someone crawled out. They had the classic uniform with long brown hair and what seemed like blue eyes. They had a feminine figure suggesting it was a female. 'Hey Noah, look we have a new guard.' I told him. 'Really?' He took half control and looked at them "weird, they look familiar." He muttered. "Like who?" I asked and watched as they shocked Ballora. "I wanna say my husband but they also look different with longer and darker hair." He replied and they crawled to Circus Baby's Auditorium. I followed them and watched them. After they finished their job, they crawled back into the vent and I crawled above him to inspect them. I must've scared them because they came rushing out of the vent and went to the next one and left.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1469 words♡
♡5/24/23♡