♡Chapter 56♡

April 30th, 1989
Location: Hotel
Michael: 23
Noah: 26
Asher: 4
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
We had arrived to Cambridge and we got a hotel. The hotel was actually pretty nice. 4 star review and wonderful service. There were balconies for the rooms as long as you paid just a bit more. We chose one with a balcony. We both decided to stay for two days here then go to another place. It was currently 11 pm and I couldn't sleep. Noah was snoring next to me on his back with one arm under me and the other dangling over the bed. I sighed and got up. The cool air hit my nearly naked body, I was just wearing just panties and a bra. I walked to our suitcases and dug through it till I found my robe. As I picked up my robe, a box of cigarettes and a lighter, that I hide in it, fell out. I looked at them and thought. It's been awhile since I smoked, plus it wasn't illegal (I think) here so why not. I put in my robe on and grabbed the cigarettes and lighter and went out to the balcony. There were already some chairs and there was also an ashtray. I took out a cigarette and put it between my lips while putting the box next to the tray. I lit it and put the lighter down and leaned on the railing and looked across the city. I held into the base and pulled it away and exhaled the smoke. I knew that I had to stop, it could hurt me then hurt the ones I love and soon enough the only loving Afton would be Asher but he isn't even really considered to be an Afton, more of a Carter, but besides that, I couldn't stop. It made everything feel better, other than drinking. It made the bad memories of my past just go away, and I wanted that. All I wanted to remember was me and Terrance playing in the park, watching Elizabeth make new life long friends, playing with her and Terrance, making baby Chris dance to music from Terrance's radio and meeting Noah and the others for the first time. A few tears rolled down my face and I quickly wiped them away and got a new cigarette. For the next hour, I smoked three more until Noah came out.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I had just gotten home. I was excited to see my husband and son after a long day of work. I parked the car and got out. When I went in, Asher didn't greet me like he'd normally would. I was confused 'maybe he went to Gregory's' I thought. I went upstairs to go to our room and change, maybe make out with Mike. As I neared our room, I heard sounds. They sounded like the bed creaking and hitting the wall and grunts and moans. My stomach dropped as I went to the door and opened it. There I saw Michael on the bed, naked and legs spread widely, with another man, also naked, thrusting into him. Mike moaned and his eyes rolled back. "M-Mike?" They both froze and he looked at me. "Oh, hey Noah. I guess you found out my secret." He giggled at the end and kissed the man. "Why! I loved you! Didn't you love me? We had a child together." Mike rolled his eyes, "ever heard of faking it? All those times where you fucked me, I hated every second of it, when I got pregnant, I hated it. I hated out child. I've been with him ever since freshman year in high school and I don't regret it." At this point I was breaking down crying "oh boo hoo," he said "Noah, listen." I looked up at him "I fucking hate you."

I jerked up awake from the nightmare. The sheets were sticking to my sweaty skin and there were tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked around the bed for Mike but he wasn't there. My heart quickened and my stomach dropped. I looked around the room and I saw him on the balcony smoking. I got up and my rolled up basketball shorts fell to my knees. I walked outside and let the midnight hit my bare chest. He hadn't noticed me yet and was exhaling smoke. I hugged him right and nuzzled into his shoulder. He jumped slightly and looked at me. "Love, what's wrong?" He turned around and held the cigarette away from us. I kissed him hard and held him close. His kiss tasted like smoke butbi couldn't care less, i just wanted to know he still loved me. When I pulled away I cried into his shoulder. He put his cigarette into the tray and put it out and hugged me. "Love, what happened?" He led me to the chair then sat on my lap. "I-I had a nightmare." God, I sounded like a five year old crying to their mother. He rubbed my back "what was it about." I wrapped my arms around him and held him closer "I just came home and when I went inside A-Asher was gone and I thought he went to Gregory's, so I went upstairs and found you." I started to cry harder and he held me close "y-you were in bed with another man and you said that you hated everything about our life together and that you were using me as a cover up for him, you then said you h-hated me." He hugged me close and kissed me "love, I would never hate you, and I love our life together, I've loved our past, and I will love our future." He kissed me again "do you want to do something together in bed?" I knew what he ment like and to be honest, I wanted to, but at the same time I felt like he was saying that so I'd feel better, even if hu didn't want to. I looked up at him "but do you want to do it, I don't want to take advantage of you because I feel bad." He smiled at me "love, I trust you not to take advantage of me, I want to do this." I nodded and picked him up and we went inside. I pinned him to the bed "slow or fast?" "Um, fast please, and no protection nor prep." I looked at him shocked and confused "but why, I don't want to give you an infection." He giggled and I blushed, I always loved that sound from him, other than his moans of course. He put a hand on my cheek "we both know you don't have an infection, you were able to get me pregnant and I don't have an infection." I sighed and smiled "Alright darling." I then kisses him.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1152 words♡
♡2/17/23♡
Well, yk what's coming next, and if you don't... please leave, your too innocent and I don't want to be responsible for someone to lose their innocents, though I probably already am.