♡Chapter 48♡

Date: February 27th, 1988
Location: House
Michael: 22
Noah: 24
Asher: 2
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
Quick Note: Noah has 20/20 vision, which is the best, while Mike has 20/200 vision, which is like a step above blindness, (correct me if I'm wrong)
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
I woke up in the middle of the night from a scary dream. I looked around trying to find the monster but everything was so blurry. I held up my hand but it was so hard to see. I started to cry in fear that the monster would get me.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up to crying. I groaned and reached to my nightstand and felt around for my glasses. I felt something pressed against my back and an arm reach over me. I knew it was Noah because he always did that when he woke up since it was harder for me to see in the dark. "Sit up Darling." I listened and sat up while running my hand over the edge of the bed to make sure I didn't fall. Noah gently put in my glasses on and I blinked as the world became clear. I sighed "let's both go check on him since we're both away." He nodded and I stood up. I honestly didn't care about what I was wearing, black short shorts with a matching shirt that had holes at my hips, he wouldn't understand after all. I opened the door and walked down the hall to Asher's room. I sat down on the floor next to his bed and Noah sat next to me. I hugged Asher. "Shhh~ do you mind telling me what happened sweetie?" He cried into my shoulder. "I-I had a b-bad dweam. A-and I woke up a-and i-its hawd t-to swe." He cried. Realization flooded me and I looked at Noah who had the same look in his eyes. "Can you tell me what you mean as in 'it's hard to see?'" I asked. He looked up at me with his blue and red eyes. "W-when my hand i-is at my fawe, I-I can't swe it." I looked at Noah. "I think he had my vision." I whispered. He nodded and I looked back at Ash and held up his freckled face and kissed his forehead. "Sweetie, I'm going to let you try on my glasses and I need you to tell me if it gets clearer, be careful with them." He nodded and Noah took off my glasses and put them on Ash. There was a moment of silence. "I-It is cwearer, but stwll bluwy." I smiled as Noah put my glasses back on. "At least we know the problem," I sighed "Ash, go to sleep and we'll get it checked it out in the morning." He nodded and Noah got up to grab his music record. We had a record player for his sleeping music on nights like this, we thought it was better because it was better than having to change radio batteries, instead we could just plug it in. The player was up on a shelf out of reach so he couldn't mess with it. Noah turned on the record player and placed in the record and started it. Soft calming music filled the room. I tucked Asher in a kissed his forehead and Noah followed. "Night buddy." Noah whispered. "Night night papa." He closed his eyes and I smiled. We left his room quietly and went back to bed. I took off my glasses and put them on the side table and laid down. Noah pulled me to his chest and I looked up and leaned forward to kiss him, but with my fucking vision, I couldn't see his lips, I kissed his cheek. I immediately knew. I frowned "really, your supposed to help me!" He chuckled and I let out a huff. I flipped over. "I'm sorry darling." He held my chin and made me look at him. I flipped back over and let him kiss me. I melted into the kiss and felt around his chest till I put my arm over his torso. He pulled me close and broke the kiss. He put a hand on the back of my head and led me to his chest and I nuzzled into it. I then quickly fell asleep.

♡Next Morning♡

The next morning we went to the eye doctor. Asher took a eye test and our suspicions were confirmed. He did have my vision. We got him glasses as soon a possible and we got him a smaller version to mine since he liked them. After a long day, we got his diagnosis of 20/200 vision with glasses, then the insurance covering his glasses, then trying to calm him down to let the doctor put eye drops in. Overall, it was a tiring day and we were finally home. Asher had his glasses and everything was done. I collapsed on the couch and closed my eyes. Noah sat down by my head and I shifted so my head rested in his lap. He rubbed my head and I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying the moment.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡867 words♡
♡1/23/23♡