♡Chapter 81♡

Date: May 18th, 1998
Location: H€@v€n
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
Ms. Ava was playing princess with me. I was giggling and laughing as we played. "Oh princess Asher! I'll save you!" I giggled "save me princess!" I said. She laughed and saved me. "My hero!" I said and hugged her. She held me close and hugged me. "Get changed Ashy, it's time for lunch." "Ok Miss." She set me down and left my room. I got changed out of my dress and ran to her. she was in the kitchen finishing up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I sat down at the table as she served it in front of me. "thank you Ms. Ava." I said and took a bite of my sandwich.  she smiled and rubbed my head. "of course Ashy, how about after lunch, we go to the looking room and check on your parents." I looked up at here. "will papa be there? I haven't seen him here after I saw him hanging." she gave me a sad look "maybe he survived?" my look turned serious "I know he didn't, I've heard kids here that have died my hanging." she sighed and hugged me. "just finish your sandwich sweetie."
          ~♡~

I finished my sandwich, and as promised she took me to the viewing rooms. she typed in mama's name and mama appeared on the screen. I smiled as I looked up at him. he was at a weird place, looked like an office, an old office. he was looking at two screens, one of which he could control with his finger which I found cool. he seemed scared though. "why is mama scared?" I asked. Ms. Ava looked at the screen "he looks stressed, maybe just a lot of work and little time." she said. I saw a green bunny walk in front of the glass in front of mama. I pointed to it. "what is that?" she took a closer look and gasped. "what?" I asked. "that's Spring Bonnie from Fredbear's Family Diner. I haven't seen him in years." she said. I looked at her then the bunny. "it looks old, and rotting." I said. she put a hand on my back "cause he is, he's at lease thirty years old." "wow, that's old." she giggled "it is." I saw mama look scared then touched one of the screens and the bunny left. "can we see papa? maybe we can see if he's here." she nodded and typed in papa's name. mama faded away from the screen and then some dark place filled the screen. a weird robot that looked to made out of wired sat in the dark. "why is it showing this? we asked for papa right?" she nodded, clearly confused. "I swear I types in Noah Carter. maybe I spelt it wrong?" she looked back to the keyboard. "nope, I typed it in right." "maybe..." I muttered. "maybe that is papa." "but how? that's not heaven nor hell and that's not an angel nor demon." I thought far back, then I remembered.

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1989♡
♡Asher's Pov♡
I wandered down to the basement alone. mama said that I wasn't aloud here because it was dangerous. I didn't care, I wanted to see it. it was almost midnight and mama and papa were asleep. I had a hand on the wall while I held a flashlight to illuminate the dark stair well. I reached the bottom and shined the flashlight around. the place was an office and it was very dusty. the office took up all of the basement. there were dusty file drawers near a desk in the back. tools hung on the wall as well as shelfs full of paper, tools, and metal parts. I walked to the desk and shuffled into the drawers. I saw a blue paper and I pulled it out and shined the flashlight on it. 'Remnant' it said at the top. underneath it explained that remnant was the blood of a soul. if the person was bleeding when they died then they could possess an animatronic, or their blood can be ejected into the animatronic to force them to posses it. a soul can also possess and animatronic if an available one was nearby or if the body was stuffed into the animatronic. I shivered and put the paper back. I left the basement and went pack to bed.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Present Time♡
"I think papa possess it." I said. She looked at me confused "how?" I explained to her about remnant and the blueprints I found. "So how are we not possessing an animatronic?" She asked. "I think it's because there wasn't an available animatronic nearby when you died." I explained. she looked at me then back to the screen. "so he's stuck." she murmured. I looked down and nodded. I hope mama is ok and can free papa.

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

♡804 words♡

♡5/9/23♡

I'm writing this on my school computer again and what I hate about Wattpad on computers are these stupid double space whenever I hit enter and I can only fix it on my phone, like really?! so yeah, sorry about that.