♡Chapter 80♡

Date: May 18th, 1998
Location: House
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
It was my second shift of the week. I had my head resting on my hand while I half listened to the tape and worked with the cameras. The guy was talking about some tapes that were found, and how that I was 'going to be in the show.' Something this caught my attention. "But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this- we found one. A REAL one." "A real one?" I muttered and looked at the tape player as if it had a picture of the thing. I sighed and looked back to the cameras. I couldn't talk to Foxy about it because he was powered off. I went to cam ten and that's when I saw it. A rabbit animatronic, a real animatronic, not a phantom. 'That's what he meant in 'real one.'' I thought. The rabbit looked old a green, or moldy. The cameras weren't the best so I couldn't make it out fully but it was definitely damaged and years old. I bit my lip and continued with my job. After about and hour or two, and several reboots, I heard a bang on the window in front of me. I jumped and looked up and my eyes widened. The rabbit was there, but it wasn't fully animatronic, it looked like there was flesh twisted into the gears and poles. It was moldy and smelt of death. It looked familiar and that's when it clicked. Spring Bonnie. Father. I looked him in the eyes. I could see the corpse of my dad inside the animatronic. "Father?" I whispered. I swear I saw the smallest reaction from him. I scrambled to look at the touchscreen. "Audio?" I muttered and pressed it and selected a room far from me. there was a child like laugh coming from that room. Father, or Spring trap, looked at the direction of the room and went to it. 'well now I know what that's for.' I thought to myself and continued to work.  I kept my eye on Spring Trap and made sure that he stayed far from me. however, there was a time were something unexpected happened. I looked though all the cameras and he wasn't in any of them. 'where the fuck did he go?' I asked myself and looked through the cameras again. I saw a small box in the corner of the screen that said 'Ventilation Cameras.' I clicked on it and it showed me a new map of the Ventilation system. I looked though the cameras and I saw him. he was crawling towards my office. 'shit.' I closed one of the vent doors and blocked him then played audio in a far room, he left within minuets. the rest of the night was spent dealing with his shit. 'he was always annoying like this.' I sighed and thought about my family when everyone was alive and before anything bad happened. mother, father, Terrance, oh how much I miss them, even though father did something terrible. at 6 am, I clocked out and drove home. I got changed into one of Noah's hoodies with nothing but panties underneath. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. I popped it open and took a big sip of it. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. I drank the entire bottle then passed out on the couch.

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

♡583 words♡

♡5/5/23♡

bro, they have Wattpad unblocked on my school computer. I'm writing this on my school computer and in History while there is a presentation that I'm supposed to listen to, but ay, nobody's listening lol.