♡Chapter 28♡

Date: May 10th, 1985
Location: Apartment
Michael: 19
Noah: 21
Asher: 2 weeks

♡Noah's Pov♡
I woke up cuddled up to Mike. I yawned and looked at the clock, it was 10 am. I then noticed crying. I got up and walked to Asher's room and picked him up. While rocking him in my arms, I went to the kitchen to get some milk ready for him. I felt as he squirmed in my arm. I grabbed the heated up mike and held the bottle to his mouth. He started drinking the milk and I heard a knock on the door. 'Who is here so early' I walked to the door and opened it. I saw my older siblings, Christina and Sarah. "Hi Noah" Sarah said. I smiled and Asher choose that moment to start crying. "Just come in and make yourself at home, but be quiet, Mike is sleeping" I said as I walked back to the kitchen and put the bottle in the sink and patted his back to make him burp. "Since when did you have a baby" Christian asked. "Since two weeks ago" I replied as I walked to the living room and rocked Asher. "So does that mean I'm an aunt" Sarah asked. I stared at her "no, this is the neighbor's son dumbass" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and sat next to me "can I hold him, what's his name" I carefully handed him to her "his name is Asher Carter-Afton" I said as I held his hand. "Hi Asher, I'm Sarah, your aunt" I smiled when I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I looked up and saw Mike rubbing his eye and walked to me and sat down next to me. I put an arm over him and he cuddled into my side. "Hey baby, did you get enough sleep" I asked quietly. He nodded and maneuvered himself to sit on my lap. He put his head under mine and fell asleep again. I stroked his head "he seems a lot more tired when I last saw him" Christian said. I looked up at him "well its been a few years since you saw him" I said and then looked down at Mike and rubbed his back "plus he had stayed up late caring for the baby because we only got formula a few days ago" he cuddled closer to me and I smiled. I kissed his forehead and Asher started crying again. I silently groaned and put Mike down in the couch next to me and I grabbed Asher and I went to his nursery and changed his diaper and put him to sleep. I went back to the living room where I saw Christian and Sarah looking worried. "Would you like us to stay with you guys for a little while so you guys can sleep" I thought for a moment "maybe, that would be nice"

♡493 words♡
♡11/28/22♡