♡Chapter 88♡

Date: December 6th, 2000
Location: Circus Baby's
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up feeling trapped. I was in some type of suit. I looked at what I could. The suit was pretty large, about the size of a human. I could look through the eyes and saw yellow outlining the eyes. There was an opening to the mouth, or shall I say, beak. I couldn't move much but I knew I shouldn't. I felt spikes and metal touching me all over and that told me what I was in. A spring lock suit. 'But why is a spring lock suit here?' I thought back to the blueprints and remembered that there was another animatronic, other than Ennard, that was never used, Funtime Chica. She was moved to another, and less popular, pizzarea last minute. She was a spring lock, as well as Lolbit who was also moved to this other location. Chica's Pizza World. I never knew what happened to it after it opened but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that I don't get springlocked. "Sssshhh," I tried so hard not to jump at the sudden voice. "be still and quiet. You’ve been sleeping for quite a while. I think they noticed that you never left the building last night. The cameras were searching for you, but they couldn’t find you. I have you hidden too well." 'Who would be looking for me?' 'Maybe your in-laws?' 'But I don't remember telling them I got this job and if I do then they don't know where I am.' 'Manager?' 'Really, my manager wouldn't give a shit about me.' 'Hey! I'm just trying to show hope!' 'Yeah well-' "I kidnapped you." 'Well she did a very bad job at kidnapping me.' 'I'd say she did a good job considering nobody found you yet.' 'That's because nobody came looking for me!' "Don’t be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m only going to keep you for a little while. Try not to wiggle, though. You’re inside something that came from my old pizzeria." 'I think I am right, I'm in Funtime Chica' "I don’t think it was ever used, at least not the way it was meant to be used. Too dangerous. It’s just big enough for one person to fit inside, but just barely." 'Yeah, I can tell.' 'Shut up! I'm trying to listen!' 'Why? I'm starting to think that you have a crush on my sister.' 'What?! Ew! No! I'm not like you and falls in love.' I held back a giggle. "You’re in the Scooping Room. Do you know why they call it the Scooping Room?" 'Nope, not a clue.' "It’s because, dummy," 'rude.' "this is the room where they use the scooper. I thought that would be obvious. Isn’t that a fun name for something? The scooper. It sounds like something you would use for ice cream or custard or sprinkles." 'Agree to disagree' "It sounds like something you would want at your birthday party to ensure that you get a heaping portion of every good thing. I wonder, though, if you were a freshly opened pint of ice cream, how you would feel about something with that name. Thankfully, I don’t think a freshly opened pint of ice cream feels anything at all." 'Uhh- yeah no lil sis, I'd rather have an ice-cream scooper at my party, not this... thing.' 'Shut up god damnit! I want to hear the drama.' 'Ok ok, damn.' "Uh-oh. It sounds like someone else is in the building. Sssshhh." I held my breath and heard what seemed like two men come in. "Okay, bring her over. Forward. More. Mooooore. OK, stop. Set her down. Watch the step." I wanted to scream for help but something held me back. Maybe it was because of the springlocks or that Baby was somewhere nearby and could clearly kill me. "What happened to it this time? It just seems like these things can't go a day without breakin' down." 'Yup, two men.' "Who knows? It's always the same, man. Some kinda hardware malfunction." "Well, like I have to be somewhere in 15 minutes, and this place gives me the creeps. Can we just get this over with?" "It's all automated. We don't have to be here for it. Just get her on the rollers and we can go." I heard a 'clunk' then a loud sound filled the room. I think it was the conveyor belt. I then saw Ballora come into view through the right eye then kept going back until she stopped in the left eye. "There is something very important that I’ve learned how to do over time, do you know what that is? How to pretend. Do you ever play make believe? Pretend to be one way when you are really the other? It’s very important. Ballora never learns, but I do." I was too scared to say anything to Foxy. "They think there is something wrong on the inside. The only thing that matters is knowing... how... to... pretend." The last word was just barely a whisper. I then heard four loud beeps then a loud crack sounded. Ballora was pushed back only to be hit again. More damage was inflicted in her chest and her head fell and face plates opened with one last hit. One of her eyes were open and glowed a bright pink, looking right at me. "I’ll open the faceplates for you. That way they can find you on the cameras. Now all you have to do is wait. I’d recommend that you keep the springlocks wound up. Your breathing and your heartbeat are causing them to come loose. You don’t want them to get too loose, trust me." My eyes widened and the faceplates opened. The springlocks started to get lose quickly. I managed to get my arms out and started to wind them up again. Minareannas started to climb into the suit and messed with with spring locks, some even went off in the arms. I kept winding them up as my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would break my ribs and fly out. More Minareannas filled the suit as more springlocks went off, some cut me, others stabbed me. I then heard talking. "Hey! There's the night guard!" 'Please help me.' My hands were shaking so hard it was nearly impossible to wind them up. Two men came it and rushed over to me. They helped me out and took me out of the room. "How did you get in there?!" One asked. "I-I don't know, all I remember is Foxy attacking me." They didn't say anything and just helped me to my car where I quickly drove home and delt with the cuts.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Ennard's Pov♡
I dropped down into the Scooping Room  and started to take out Ballora's wires and fused them with me. I then felt her consciousness and soul fill me.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I floated in the mind space as I waited for Ennard to finish his thing. I felt four new entities get fused into the mind. Two were animatronic, the other two were souls. I turned around and saw a girl, about seventeen-ish. She had short brown hair fading into light pink. She had ears and a tail to show that she possessed Funtime Foxy. Next to her was a woman, around late thirties, early forties. She looked familiar. She had strawberry blonde hair with green and pink eyes. She had some blue-ish purple-ish hair in her bangs showing that she possessed Ballora. She looked at me then inspected me before her eyes widened. "Noah?" I sat up and looked at her. "H-How?" "It's me! Mrs. Afton, Clara." My eyes widened and I ran to hug her. She hugged me back and put a hand on my head as she hugged me. We pulled away and she wiped some tears. "What happened? Where is Mike? Is he ok?" I sighed. "I killed myself because something... happened. I don't know where Mike is but last time I saw him, he was ok." She nodded and hugged me again. I got someone back, finally.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1376 words♡
♡5/27/23♡
It's almost the big day~