♡Chapter 111♡

Date: November 6th
Location: Pizzaplex
Michael: G. Freddy
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I paced around the room nervously. Where was Gregory? He said he would be back, but it's been hours since he said he was getting something at Bonnie Bowl. I tried using my new eyes to see him but I couldn't, I guess it had some form of range.

I was scared, no, terrified for him after what happened in the daycare, Moon drop almost killed him. I couldn't handle losing another kid. My mind went back to Asher's death, I wasn't there and I hated myself for that, making poor Noah go through that alone while I was in a coma, I hated it.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and took another glance around to hopefully see the outline of his figure, nothing. I sighed and went back to pacing around the room.

'Michael, calm down. I'm sure he's okay.'  'And how the fuck do you know?!' 'Language.' 'Don't care, what if he's dead?! I can't loose another kid.' 'Michael Afton, enter the mindspace now.' Freddy demanded. I let our a sigh and stopped walking, powered off, then entered our mindspace where he quickly comforted me.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Gregory's Pov♡
I fell to the ground with an 'oof'. It knocked the wind out of me so I spent the next minute trying to breath and catch my breath. I looked up and saw her, Chica. She was crushed and damaged.

I got up to my feet and brushed myself off and grabbed my flashlight. I clicked it on and looked around. It looked like a land fill in here, that explained the smell. I looked back to Chica and carefully neared her. She wasn't on, thank god, and her beak was on the ground, connected to her voice box. I grabbed it and ran.

I followed the few lights that made a path. I carefully went over boards and pipes that were over a weird, dark black water. After a bit of running, I burst through a door and almost ran into a staff bots.

I held back a scream as I looked at it. It looked like a normal staff bot but older and had these weird streaks under the eyes, they looked like tears.

I carefully maneuvered myself around the room, being careful of the staff bots, and now Chica who was apparently here now too.

I saw the exit doors and without a care, I ran to them and slammed them open. I heard Chica running to me but the door closed in her face.

I sighed with relief and turned around to look at the room I was in now. Notes. Notes were everywhere. I looked around and read a few notes, some had a bear, others had word like 'fun fun fun'. I frowned and looked around more as I walked through it.

I exited the room and climbed up the stairs to what seemed like a cat walk. There was a table eith 5 dressed up staff bots. (I don't remember where it actually is) I frowned at them, they seemed to mean something, but I didn't know what that something was so I just left it.

I walked down the cat walk, then my vision warped again. I recognized that, it was when that bunny came. I looked behind me and sure enough, there she was. I quickly ran over the cat walk, up stairs and through the first hallway I was chased in before slamming through the door. I was in the lobby again.

I breathed out with relief and ran through the gates and to the elevators and took it to the atrium and rushed to Freddy’s room.

"Freddy!" I called with a smile and ran to him. He looked at me and his eyes softed and he quickly scooped me up and hugged me. "Oh my gosh, where were you?! I was so worried."

I smiled and patted his head and he put me down. "I got you a surprise. Come on! Let me put it on!" He chuckled and followed me to the repair room.

After putting in the voice box, I let him out and looked up at him. "Well? Say something!" "Uh- hello?" His voice sounded more scratchy and had a slight squeal behind his voice, at least it work.

"It works." I said and he smiled. "Great! It's almost 6 am, let's get you out." My eyes widened and I smiled, I can get out and find home.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡758 words♡
♡12/19/23♡
Ha