♡Chapter 103♡

Date: November 29th, 2001
Location: ???
Michael: Dead
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
Quick note: I know that from now to the reunion is very controversial (probably more than the rest of the games) so I wanted to say that it will all be my opinions and beliefs, which are based off of MatPat, mixed with my AU, if you don't agree, please either leave or don't say anything, thank you ♡♡♡
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
Fire. There was fire all around us, but I didn't care. I was with the love of my life and that's all I cared about, until he was gone. Everything went black in a millisecond and I woke up in a void. It was a weird void. I felt the presences of many Animatronic but at the same time I could only feel one Animatronic but with many souls. I didn't understand it but kinda did, I felt the same way when the others were in Ennard but it wasn't as strong as this. I looked around and saw them, souls. I don't know how many there were but there were so many souls. Most of them were kids, a few were teenagers, and there was one adult, not including me. It was Mrs. Afton. I jumped up and ran, or floated, to her and hugged her tightly. She gasped with shock by my hug, but when she saw it was me, she hugged me back. "Oh dear, it got you too." She whispered and I felt tears hit my shoulder. I pulled away and looked at her. "What do you mean as 'it'?" She looked at me "there is this thing going around and collecting Animatronic parts. That fire Mike started was a hot spot for parts. I don't know why it's doing it but it's collected almost every animatronic," She explained. "But where's my baby Noah? Please tell me his safe." I just shook my head. "I don't know where he is but I really hope he moved on and reunited with Asher." All she gave me was a sad look. Three kids ran around and saw us, two of them quickly ran to me while the third one hesitated a bit but followed the two. "Noah!" One of the two children called and they jumped on me. I saw that it was Elizabeth and Chris with Charlie behind them. I smiled brightly and hugged them tightly. "Oh god, it's been so long since I've seen both of you." Chris hugged me tightly "I missed you, how was Mikey? Did you two stay friends after the incident?" I smiled and put them down. "Well- we actually got together and I married him a few years after." His eyes brightened. "So you're my brother-in-law?!" I chuckled and nodded as I knelt down to them "yup, and you're also a uncle." He gasped and jumped up and down. "I am! What's their name? How old are they?" I smiled, "his name is Asher and he's 6." He smiled brighter "Can we meet him?" My smile faded and I looked away. Chris's smile faltered then fell. "Um," I said and looked back at him "I-I don't know, but I do really home we can see him again, but for now he has already moved on." I said and gave a small smile. He nodded and him and Elizabeth hugged me again. Then another person joined the hug, it was Charlie. "I wike hugs." I chuckled at the three year old and hugged her too. However, even with being reunited with my in-laws, one thing stayed in the back of my mind. Where is Mike?
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡609 words♡
♡8/12/23♡
YAS! ANOTHER CHAPTER BABY!!!! I'm probably not gonna post for the next week, yes I know I'm not posting as often but I promise this time isn't because of Chai. So I'm guessing you guys know that I'm in band, specifically Color Guard, and next week is our first game/performance and my first time preforming on the field and I'm freaking out because I only have 1 of 3 song routines memorized and we have only 16 counts of the third song so yeah 👍 I hope you guys understand and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day/night 💖💖💖