《♡Chapter 90♡》

Date: December 7th, 2000
Location: Circus Baby's
Michael: Foxy? Dead? Idek
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I looked down at Mike. I couldn't look at his wide open stomach which his guts fell out of.  I cried and held him close to my wired chest. I knew I couldn't kiss him so I nuzzled into his neck and held him close. 'Noah, did you find what it was?' 'Y-Yeah, just.... you finish this, I just can't.' I slipped the ring on his finger in the same way I did when I married him. I gently laid him down 'Please be careful with him.' I told ennard and let him take control. I returned to the mind space and just cried. Mrs. Afton and Elizabeth rushed to me. "Sweetie? What happened?" Mrs. Afton asked. "I-I didn't know it was him." I whispered and looked at my wedding ring. "What's that?" Elizabeth asked and pointed at my wedding ring. I looked at it again and let tears fall on it. "Its my wedding ring." I said. "Can I see it?" She asked. I sighed and took off Mt ring for the first time since we got married. "Please be careful with it, it's the last thing I got." I said as I handed it to her. She nodded and both her and Mrs. Afton inspected the ring. "Mommy, look there's writing!" Elizabeth said. I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my head in my arms. "Noah Carter x Michael Afton, April 22nd 1989." Elizabeth said. Mrs. Afton looked shocked and looked at me, then Elizabeth realized. She looked up at me and hugged me "you're my big brother!" I looked at her shocked but with how emotional I was now, I cried and hugged her. Mrs. Afton hugged me as well. "Bubba," Elizabeth asked which shocked me when I realized she was talking about me. I smiled "yeah lizzy?" I asked "who was the night guard?" My smile dropped and I looked at Mrs. Afton. "I'm so sorry, but..." I pursed my lips "it was Mike."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡351 words♡
♡5/30/23♡
Yay, another short chapter