♡Chapter 9♡

Date: May 6th, 1977
Location: Michael's School
Terrance: 18
Michael: 12
Elizabeth: 6
Chris: 2

♡Michael's Pov♡
I was walking down the hall with my arms across my lower stomach, the cramps had started and they were painful. I looked up and saw my friends. I ran towards them but then a very painful cramp came and I stumbled at how painful it was. Noah noticed me and came over to me "are you ok" I bit my lip, "can I talk to you... alone" he was confused but nodded, we went to a rarely used hallway "so what did you need to talk about" "um, so have you heard about hermaphrodites" I asked shyly. "Sounds familiar but no" he said, so I explained what a hermaphrodite was. "Ok, that's cool and all, but why does that matter" I released a breath I didn't realize I held. "W-well, I am apparently a hermaphrodite" his eyes widened, "and the stumble from earlier was from a cramp, I'm on my period" there was silence and tension. 'He's not going to accept me. He's going to leave me, tell all of our friends who will leave me, they'll bully me" tears started to form in my eyes. Suddenly he hugged me and snuggled into my neck, "I support you, I will never ever leave you just because of that" I smiled and a blush creeped up my cheeks 'no michael, your not gay, just because that doctor said I can get pregnant doesn't mean I want to. Right? You're not in love with him. Right?' I snuggled into his neck and his scent washed over me, it wasn't cologne, but more like a natural smell, it smells like raspberries and mint, I loved it. "Mm~ you smell good" I said without realizing. "What" noah said, my eyes snapped open, "n-nothing" I said, my face turning a bright red. I looked at a nearby clock "I-I, I need to go" I quickly rushed out of the hallway and to my classroom.

♡Noah's Pov♡
I was snuggled into mike's neck, he had just confessed to me what he was, a hermaphrodite. I was swallowed in his sweet, flower like scent, I loved it. Mike then snuggled into my neck and blush filled my face 'noah, he's not gay, you can't fall in love with him" but deep down, I knew I had already fallen for him. "You smell good" he muttered, "what" I asked confused. He pulled away from me, he had a red face. "N-nothing" he looked up and pass me "I-I, I need to go" he said and ran off, I couldn't help but blush and smile 'he's perfect'

♡452 words♡
♡11/13/22♡