♡Chapter 109♡

Date: November 6th, 2007
Location: ???
Michael: G. Freddy
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I sat on the 'floor' as I had Charlie sleeping in my lap as Chris told me his story with the nightmares, which apparently just left him after he possessed Shadow Freddy. Elizabeth sat next to him just listening as Mrs. Afton and Henry, who was also here, talked behind us.

I gently cradled Charlie in my arms, she reminded me so much of Asher. I wanted to see him and Mike so bad.

Eventually Chris finished snd went off to play with Elizabeth and the other kids. I sighed and looked at Mrs. Afton and Henry and stood up with Charlie in my arms.

"Do you know where we are?" I asked and handed Charlie to Henry when he asked. "I'm not exactly sure who or what we are in but I think we are in some type of mall basement." Henry said and I nodded.

I rubbed my temples looked around. So many kids, none of them was Mike nor Asher. I opened my mouth to say something but we jerked.

Everyone else was jerked so my mind wasn't even more fucked up. Some kids fell over. "What the hell was that?!" Mrs. Afton called out as she helped Elizabeth get up. "I think whatever we're in started moving." I said.

Soon the jerking subsided and we were left with a smooth moving motion. "where are we going?" I asked Henry as I stood up and he shrugged. "Who knows. this shit thing moves all over the place, collecting things. But as far as I know, it's stuck in the basement." I gave a soft nod. "So, who do you possess?" I asked.

"Nobody, I'm not sure why I'm here though, it might of been that I helped with the fire, however I'm not sure why Mike isn't." I thought. "What if," I mumbled and looked down, "he's possessing an animatronic here?" I asked then looked up at him.

Something like realization flashed over his eyes. "Maybe, possibly, but who? I don't know the animatronics here so I can't say anything about how they act."

Hope filled me, there was a chance I was so close to my darling, my love of my life. He was so close, I just couldn't reach him, yet. However, something in me told me it wouldn't be long until I see him again, My love. My darling. My life.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡474 words♡
♡11/4/23♡

(Edited 1/4/24)