《♡Chapter 68♡》

Date: December 25th, 1994
Location: House
Michael: 29
Noah: Dead
Asher: Dead
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I laid in bed alone. It was Christmas morning and I was alone for the first time in years. I didn't want to get up, let alone waking up. I just laid in bed. I did decorate the house in honor of Asher. To be honest, I was waiting for Asher to bust through the door, wake Noah up who would then wake me. His warm, soft hand gently holding onto my shoulder as he shook me away saying 'darling, wake up my darling, it's Christmas.' Then we'd go to the tree and open presents. Tears rolled down the side of my face and over my nose as I laid. They fell on the sheets making small spots that were darker than the rest of the sheets. I wanted Noah, Asher, my love and my son. Reluctantly, I pushed myself up and out of bed, avoiding my gaze to the empty side of the bed. I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I closed my eyes and let the warm water wash my thoughts away. I felt a presents behind me and I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw hands on my stomach. Not just any hands, Noah's hands. I could see them but not feel them. I looked over my shoulder and saw Noah looking down at me with a smile, then he was gone. 'What the- was that a hallucination?' I sighed and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I looked in the mirror to see how bad I looked. I saw Noah behind me in the mirror. I spun around and looked at him. "Damn, darling you look sexy~ how about we go to our room." "Noah?" I muttered. He just smiled but said nothing "Noah!" I cried and rushed to hug him but he disappeared right as I lost balance to fall into him. I fell on the floor but caught myself with my hands. I panted and stared  at the floor as water dripped off my nose. I then started to cry. I cried my eyes out as I stood up and went to our, my, room. I got dressed and looked up, right at the hook. "Why!" I cried "why did you have to leave me." I banged on a nearby wall "I need you!" I yelled then slid down the wall till I sat on the carpeted floor "I need you." I whispered.
          ~♡~
I sat in the living room holding a cigarette in one hand and a beer bottle in the other. I was watching some stupid Christmas show. I didn't want this, this holiday should be gone, I don't want stupid memories of painful shit. I took another sip of the beer and swallowed it feeling the burn. I finished the cigarette and bottle, but one wasn't enough. I got up and got another bottle. 'One more won't do harm.' And grabbed another bottle. I drank the bottles and before I knew it, I finished the entire box and I was drunk. I fell on the couch laughing. "Oh~ Noah! I got drunk!" I laughed some more "Noah~ where are you!" I laughed some more and went to our room. I saw Noah on the bed sleeping. "Noah! Wake up!" I giggled at his jump and looked at me. "Mike are you drunk again." I smiled and nodded "what happened to my nickname~" I giggled again and climbed on the bed and attempted to lay on him, but I just went through him and he disappeared. "Noah~ you left me again." I hiccuped "Noah? Love?" I called. Nothing. I sighed and curled up and closed my eyes. "Noah~ cuddle me." I said. I watched as a hand went over my waist and held me. I smiled and giggled and fell asleep.
          ~♡~
I woke up with a huge headache. I looked around and saw nobody, but it was morning. I sighed and carefully trying not to make my headache worse. I went to the bathroom and took some pain killers. I heard my phone ring and I went to pick it up. "Yes?" I asked. "Hey Mike, I just wanted to see how you're doing." It was Christan "oh- I-" I sighed "I'm seeing him." "What-" "I'm seeing Noah, he's like some type of ghost repeating things he did in the past." He stayed silent "I-I swear I'm not crazy!-" I quickly said. "No, no- I-" he sighed "mom said that she saw Noah as a child running around the house trying to play with us. I think I saw him as a teenager walking around trying to tease us. I don't know if Sarah saw anything but we've been having the same experience." I paused "what-" I looked up and saw Noah in the doorway looking at me "who are you talking to darling?" We both we silent "Mike- who was that?" "Y-You heard him too?" I saw Asher run across the doorway laughing. Noah smiled and followed him. I froze for a few minutes then busted out laughing. "I'm going crazy!" I said through laughs. "Michael, calm down!" Christian said. I laughed some more "I-I, I need to leave. I'm coming over." I said and hung up. I packed a bag of clothes that will last me two weeks and left, ignoring the two ghosts in the living room and Noah asking where I was going. I threw my bag in the car and sped off to Christan's house.
          ~♡~
I knocked on the door, tears streaming down my cheeks. I had my bag held tightly in one hand and my other was knocking on the door. Jessica, Christan's girlfriend, answered the door. She had beautiful olive skin with light brown silky hair. Her eyes we mixed with olive green and hazel. "Oh, Hello mike. Christian said that you'd be coming over." She said with her thick Italian accent then moved out of the way to let me in. Christian came out of the living room and gave me a sad look. He looked so much like Noah, just with turquoise eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him burying my face in his chest and cried. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't help him." He rubbed my back more. "Michael, it's ok it wasn't your fault." I looked up at him. He gave me a shy smile "let's get you set up in your room."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1102 words♡
♡3/16/23♡
Welp, ghosts are here. Anyways, my friend aka Washed_Out00 sent me this-