♡Chapter 96♡

Date: October 15th, 2001
Location: House
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I sat on the couch looking at our photo book. It had a range of pictures, from my childhood, Noah's childhood, me and Noah playing as little kids, mine and Noah's middle school graduation, our first day of high school, our high school graduation, when we moved into our first apartment, us infront of our collage, me being pregnant, us in the hospital for my first ultrasound, ultrasound pictures, us back at the hospital after I gave birth to Asher. Asher and me asleep in the hospital bed, Asher's first day of daycare. Us together at the beach after he proposed, then our wedding and that was it. I knew what happened a bit after our wedding, I didn't want to think about it. Ennard landed in front of me and sat next to me. "What are you looking at?" He asked. I looked at him then back to the binder "it's my old photo book." He looked over my shoulder and pointed at Noah "who's that?" "That's is- was my husband, Noah." "Was?" He asked and I nodded "he died." There was a long silence between us. "If you don't mind, how?" "He... committed suicide... after our son died." Tears formed "He blamed himself for our son's death, I never did, I knew it was an accident and not at all his fault, the driver was drunk and arrested. One day I found out he was cutting himself and I tried to stop him from doing it, and I thought he got better, but after a few months, I found him hanging in our room." I was bawling my eyes out and he was shocked then hugged me. After a bit, I calmed down. "How did you guys meet?" I wiped my eyes and smiled. "I was eight and he was ten, I had just moved from the UK to Los Angeles. It was my first day to second grade and I was shy and scared to talk to anyone, him and three others, who later became my friends, came to me and introduced themselves to me. Ever since then me and him were irrespectible. I started gaining feeling in my freshman year of high school and the next here he confessed and we got together. I didn't expect our relationship to stand after an... accident happened with my brother, but he proved that nothing will get in between our relationship. Later during college, I moved in with him and we had a child and he later proposed and we got married. Then... the crash happened, Asher died and he never was the same. I never judged him for getting depressed, I was depressed as well, I started drinking and smoking more, but after awhile, he killed himself." We were silent after awhile. "Do you... hate him for doing that?" He whispered and I shook my head "I could never. I wish he was here. I hope he is possessing an animatronic cause then I can find him, it he isn't then I hope he's with my son." I wiped the tears from my eyes and realization filled me. "Maybe I can gather them together." I stood up and started pacing the living room while wrapping one arm around my chest and rested my other arm on it and tapped my lip. "I know father is in springtrap, but I burned that place so I don't know if he passed on. Chris probably possess Golden Freddy, Elizabeth possess Circus Baby and... was scooped." I looked at Ennard. "Is she with you?!" I called, if she was then I may be able reunit with her. He shook his head. "No, she and the others wanted to separate from me a few months ago and I haven't seen them since." My hope was immediately shattered. "Oh." And I went back to pacing. "I might be able to find her. Mother, I don't know if she could possess one, she died in a car crash and not by or near an animatronic. She may have already moved on. Terry... he committed suicide as well, but not near an animatronic so he could've moved on as well, same thing with Noah." I muttered to myself then stood still. "If I'm going to be able to find anyone then I most likely will find Elizabeth, but maybe father. But how can I get them in one place?" "Pizzarea?" Ennard said. I looked at him "what do you mean?" "Well, from what you told me, your father seems to be attracted to pizzareas as well as Elizabeth. When we were underground, she kept talking about William's pizzareas and how she loved them and considered them as a comfort zone so she's probably going to go to the pizzarea to feel safe." I was shocked by his response and thought. She did love the pizzareas and felt safe there so it would make sense if she headed to the pizzarea. "I never thought of that." I looked at him. "Want to go on a small road trip around town to see of there are any available buildings." He smiled "hell yeah."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡872 words♡
♡6/15/23♡